“Good on value but not so much on cleanliness” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Beaumont Midtown

You added Motel 6 Beaumont Midtown to your Saves list
Motel 6 Beaumont Midtown
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   220 I-10 North, Beaumont, TX 77702 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Beaumont Midtown)   |
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont

Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Best value and clean! We travel with our Baby (dog) and this motel was more than we expected. Very nice and staff was accommodating. We actually stayed here on our trip going and coming home. Also They have a program after u stay at a La Quinta 10 nights u receive one night free in future.

• Stayed October 2012
Pasadena, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Nice convenient location well run. I stayed with 2 sales representatives for 2 weeks. Everything was easy to get too and there were a variety of restaurants to choose from. Breakfast (self serve) was complimentary , but get there on time as they pull it up at the exact minute posted. All in all very inexpensive with good security

• Stayed August 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My family had to evacuate for Hurricane Issac and we did not want to travel for a long distance. We booked rooms at Laquinta Inn in Beaumont based on the previous reviews and website photos. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My family enjoyed the FREE breakfast. Our rooms has exactly what was needed in them for our family to be comfortable. The kids had a blast at the pool. We even had lunch at a nearby Louisiana style restuarant called ZYDECO.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Orange, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

First off, I will start by mentioning that this location is an older sturdier built motel-style property. You are located along the strategically placed I-10 corridor. All the rooms have an exterior entrance, with no interior corridors. You have parking right at your door, which is nice and convenient. Oh by the way, you'd have to really strain to hear any noise from the highway. During my stay, I have found all of the employees, from front desk, to maintenance, to housekeeping to be very friendly, and helpful. I'm not sure how much of it is because the employees enjoy their jobs, as it is from working with the always smiling front desk manager named Marvin. The property owners, apparently take great pride in owning a La Quinta franchise. The property is beautifully landscaped with local flora, and palms. I found both the exterior and interior areas of this property to be well maintained. I gathered from talking with one employee, that management is actively and constantly working to maintain and improve the property. The property has a beautifully maintained pool located in a corner area, landscaped with palms. The guest room I was in was beautifully appointed, with no gaudy interior design. We had a closet with doors, a microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, new bedding (I looked), and appeared to be newly painted. The only negative I found, was the carpet. Which in all honesty, I can not fault the management. The carpet is a lighter color, with a geometrical design, that compliments the bed spreads and decor. I noted stains in several areas of the new looking carpet. I personally know how well coffee can stain things, especially if not treated and cleaned up quickly. I suspect these stains came from dark colored beverages that were spilled by previous guests, who didn't have enough consideration for management or future guests, to notify management of these spills promptly. I believe that based upon my observations of the apparent pride management takes in this property, that they would have cleaned the spills from the carpet promptly. I found the breakfast selection, which included two hot waffle stations to be very satisfactory. Nearby, within walking distance is a McDonald's. I found this location to be an excellent value. Oh, one more thing. Management has private security on the premises at night, and they appear to make constant rounds. I actually felt safer here, than I have felt at other more upscale properties. You know the saying, "You get what you pay for"? That's not always true! I felt, that I got more than I paid for at this property!

Room Tip: This location has no elevators. If you have difficulty walking, request a first floor room. If you...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Rendon, Tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Outside entrances to the rooms...but otherwise clean. Nice free breakfast.

Room Tip: Best price was found on line at LQ.com
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business