“Close to home but amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

MCM Elegante Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2355 I-10 South, Beaumont, TX 77705-2631   |
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
Nederland, Texas
“Close to home but amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our business used this hotel due to its conference meeting rooms. The facility was fabulous and the staff was so very helpful. Guests were able to get coffee, snacks, and even drinks and food. The atmosphere was very professional but also elegant as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Lake Jackson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My friend and I had a wonderful stay at the Elegante Hotel. We were checked in quickly and found our room to be spacious and comfortable. The beds were superb, the best and most comfortable I've ever experienced. The only problem we experienced was a noisy air conditioner, which was immediately removed and replaced with a brand-new air conditioner. The food in the restaurant was great, and we enjoyed the pastries and tea at the Starbucks kiosk. It's a beautiful hotel with a gorgeous pool, and I would definitely stay there again. We ended up coming back to the hotel after a trip to Mississippi, and stayed another night. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We liked our 7th floor room a little better than our 5th floor room--better layout and more spacious...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Pitman, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveled to the Beaumont area for a family wedding and stayed at this hotel--which used to be the Hilton years ago. I came here in the early 80's when it was a relatviely new hotel. We were supposed to arrive a day earlier, but our flight to DFW (connecting) was canceled. The MCM staff worked with us and did not charge us for the night even though we could not call them until late the night of our intended arrival. When we did finally arrive, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall condition of the hotel. MCM hotels, to me at least, seems to be up and coming hotel chain in TX and CO with roughly 12 or 13 hotels. The staff was excellent--very pleasant and professional. They always asked us if we needed assistance with anything and were welcoming and accommodating. The room was fine and maybe needed a real deep cleaning or some new paint, but for the price we paid I will not complain. I stay at many of the larger hotel chains throughout the country when I travel and many are no better (Hilton Garden, Hyatt Place, Courtyard by Marriott, etc.). The food we had at Hemingway's was actually very good. The kitchen staff seemed to really care about their product. No complaints. The Tradewinds Tavern was lacking in their wine selection, but still had some good ones to choose from, and the bartender was excellent. Overall, the stay was really good and we will return if the needed arises again in the future.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

The Elegante is a great place to stay, we always stay there when we are in town for our annual February baseball tournament at Ford Park.
They have a starbucks inside so we are well taken care of becuase we love starbucks coffee. great buffet breakfast and a great lounge. My wife and I highly recommend stay here...you won't regret it. Good hopspality, good friendly service.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
White Oak
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

I had a GREAT STAY at this Hotel Staff was very friendly and Room was clean and kept that way while I was there.I stayed on the 8th Floor(Concierge Level). Ms. Charlotte in the Lounge was Amazing and very hepful and always had a smile. The Bar staff and front Desk staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here and upgrade to the 8th Floor.

Room Tip: Stay on the 8th floor
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

Worst experience I have ever had. We were here for a business trip. The hotel website is nothing like the hotel itself. The first room the keys didn't work, maintenance was called from the front desk and no one answered so they switched us to another room a few doors down on the 5th floor. The room we were able to enter first smelled like urine and mildew along with the bathtub having stain marks in it. The towels were just thrown on the towel rack, the entertainment center was full of dust, there was a strange beeping noise that came from somewhere in the room (I never could find it), and the couch looked like it came from 1950. I called down to the front desk and spoke to a very night lady who gave us the option to move to an upgraded room right then or in the morning. Considering we arrived extremely late, we decided we would deal with it and change in the morning, but we did receive a complimentary Starbucks. This morning I woke up, got dressed, went down for breakfast that after tip, tax, and meal ended up costing me $16.00, I exited and went to Starbucks to get my complimentary coffee then walked to the front desk to speak about our room. Was told they upgraded up to a suit, I was fine with that. I waited for a moment and was never asked if I needed up getting my things or showing me where a cart was to help move my things; mind you we are staying here for a full week so we have a lot. We were moved from one room on one side of the hall to another room on the same level at the end of the hall. Gathered my things and moved by myself. After moving, I setup my computer and went to the bathroom area to find a urine in the toilet, pubic hair on the seat, and a long strand of brown/dark hair in the toilet. I went downstairs to speak with management and was told they would clean my room and they gave me another complimentary Starbucks along with a complimentary breakfast. That is it????? So I waited 45 minutes to have them clean my room, in that time they could have offered something in the spa area, just given me another room, refunded the stay, given me a free stay in an upgraded room, ANYTHING but having me wait 45 minutes for a new room. Not to mention, the only reason I found out that it was ready was because I sat in the area by the managers office and she passed by and said, "Let me go check on your room". Came back 2 minutes later and said. "Oh your room is ready". So if I wasn't sitting there and she never passed by then I could possibly still be waiting. I have been dealing with this since 7 AM and it is now 11:40 AM. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is by far the worst experience I have ever had! We are now in the process of checking out and finding a new hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! I repeat, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

Room Tip: We just switched hotels and so far I would recommend Homewood Suites by Hilton.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2015

We just stayed one night at this hotel on our way through Texas and we had a pleasant night. The hotel lobby area is impressive, very large and at the time of our visit there were lovely Christmas decorations up which gave it a nice holiday atmosphere. We stayed in the building with balcony rooms as there were no king rooms available in the other building and we found the double bed to be a little small for us. Our room was spacious and comfortable.
The hotel has a very nice bar with a decent choice of draught beers. Overall we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to MCM Elegante Hotel? Share your experiences!