“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Houston
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great change after a bad experience next door hotel,

Had to do a walk in, and as a HHonors Gold member, they experience was very nice. Greeted as a member, not much of a room upgrade because of the late check in and not much room left. Bright room, with very good breakfast in the AM.. 6am -10am. Hilton hasn't disappoint us yet at there properties.

Pro
- Location
- Friendly staff
- clean room
- quite
- good breakfast
- roomy

Cons.
- haven't found any

Room Tip: Room on the back away from the freeway is best
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stay at HGIs just about everywhere I go. This is an excellent property with one of the friendliest staffs you'll find anywhere & many of them have been here for years. Good location with several chain restaurants within walking distance although none of them are really all that good. If you stay here, ask for a room as far back from I-10 as possible. The breakfast selection is top rate. A few things they need to improve on:
1. The computers in the business center are outdated & extremely slow.
2. The printer/copier was out of order all 4 days I was there--come on--call the repair guy!!
3. Fitness center doesn't open til 6AM. They will let you in earlier if you ask but most other locations open earlier.
4. No beer or wine is available.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MsSuitePeach, VP Sales & Marketing, PMI Hotels at Hilton Garden Inn Beaumont, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear BabCME,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at our hotel. I was disappointed that you left wanting- we take our guest service very seriously, and want to ensure that every guest leaves satisfied and willing to return! Allow me to briefly address your concerns if I may:
1) The business center is indeed needing a makeover. The "old machines" are slow compared to today's available technology- agreed. We do intend to upgrade this hardware in 2013. The printer/fax/MFC should have been removed while we awaited its replacement. I can only imagine how frustrated you must have felt!
2) The fitness room does open at 6am, but can always be opened earlier upon request. Always- we are here for you!
3) Currently our location does not have a TABC license, and we are unable to serve beer, wine, or liquor. Wine & Beer is available for purchase in our Sundry Shoppe. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We are owned & operated by a private ownership group that is undergoing the license application review, and we hope someday to be able to provide this to our guests in our restuarant.
I believe you had a good night's rest with us., and that is our most important goal. We sincerely apologize that we have a few shortcomings, but want you to know that we take it very seriously. Should your travels bring you to Beaumont again, please give us a chance to make your stay more enjoyable.
Safe Journeys.
Liz Beneski
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Abandon the GPS and just look for the hotel along the frontage road! Stayed with other team members and we were all happy. We like that they have a small restaurant and not just a buffet. I like this chain w/i Hilton. They never disappoint.

• Stayed December 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Amazing customer service. I was so thrilled to stay there. The staff is helpful, the food is good, and I have never enjoyed a stay so much. This team is helpful and makes you feel welcome. I commend the staff regarding their customer service.

• Stayed December 2012
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We recently stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn in Beaumont, while in town for a family event. It is conveniently located on I-10, near several good chain restaurants and a Tinseltown movie theatre. The hotel lobby, cafe and rooms were tasteful and nicely appointed. The room was spacious and had a mini-fridge and a microwave. The bed was very comfortable. This is a very nice hotel for the price. It is close enough to I-10 for freeway noise, but it wasn't too distracting. The breakfast buffet was good and included made-to-order items, though it costs an additional $10 per person. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped off for the night enroute from San Antonio to New Orleans. Our room was comfortable and spacious although the aircon was very noisy. It was great to catch up on some laundry using the hotels coin laundry.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for business travel after staying at some of the other chain hotel/motels, and getting several referrals to try out the Hilton Garden Inn. I would recommend this as the top location in Beaumont for staying at a chain.

Pros:
New facility, good condition
Nice bathroom
Clean
Right off highway
Minimal Road Noise
Nice (small) excercise room

Cons:
Breakfast not included
Window A/C

Overall this was a good stay. Since I typically eat breakfast at meetings, I am most interested in cleanliness, quiet, and a decent room to exercise. I like booking points so prefer the chains. This is my new go-to place for Beaumont stays.

Room Tip: Ask for room on courtyard
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Beaumont? Share your experiences!