“Husband enjoyed it.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Mexican, Seafood
Beaumont, Texas
“Husband enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

The quesidilla was fine & my husband liked his food too - I don't remember what it was tho. Wish they had milder sauce though.

72% Recommend
Clemmons, North Carolina
“Greatest Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Crazy Jose's is always on our list of places to eat. Great food and very fair prices.

Visited April 2011
Beaumont, Texas
“Local Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Kids order to go from here and order always right. Love the hot sauce

Visited March 2012
Vidor, Texas
“Crazy's is Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Now down to one location, this long time Beaumont area restaurant can still hold its own for good food.

Southeast Texas
“Average, Inexpensive Tex-Mex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My kids and I were in this part of Beaumont with time to kill one evening, so we decided to eat dinner at Crazy Jose's. I eat Mexican food around town quite a bit, but this was my first time at Crazy Jose's (rarely in this neighborhood). My first impression was that the hot sauce was bad. It looked bright red and "shiney" (the first thing that came to mind was that it looked a lot like ketchup) and it tasted very weak. By the way, I saw another review that said the hot sauce was very spicy. Maybe it varies from batch to batch.

We ordered a half-order of beef fajita nachos and 2 "kids" cheese enchilada dinners. The nachos were ok. There was plenty of meat, but way too much cheese. I didn't taste the enchiladas, but the kids like them very much.

Our only problem was a price mistake on our ticket, but was handled well by our waitress. The menu advertised kids drinks at $0.99. Both of my kids ordered a "kids" iced tea, but I was charged the full $2.00 adult price for each tea (which were in kids cups, by the way). The waitress apoligized and promptly took my ticket for adjustment. When she came back, she told me that she just took them off of my ticket altogether. I'm just glad that I paid attention to the prices on the menu and the charges on my ticket;)

Visited January 2012