“YUCK.” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Texas
“YUCK.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Of all the Olive Gardens that I have been to this is by far the worst. Customer service is not good and i will never return. Sorry, just my opinion.

Visited January 2012

Beaumont, Texas
“YUMM, YUMM, YUMM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

The biggest problem here is I can't help myself from eating too much! Something for everyone for sure!

Port Arthur, Texas
“Very good food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Lot's of choices and great quality. Ask for Byron, he's the best.

Visited January 2012
Port Neches
“Newly updated, bright and clean; food very good as always.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

We have always enjoyed the soup, salad and breadsticks combination. It is a great meal, without breaking the bank. The Olive Garden has many other great dishes, and a fairly good selection of cocktails and wines to choose from, but we seem to most often go back to the basics. Since we eat out at lunch mostly, and not so much for dinner, this is always good, especially with some of the new soup choices. They now have a spicy chicken florentine soup that is at the top of my list. I must admit that the Pasta e Fagioli or the Minestrone are my usual picks, but this new one is outstanding.
As soon as the parking lot is finished (in work now 12/2/2011) and the updates to Calder are complete (almost), then this will be a great place to dine for lunch or dinner and will also be easy to access. Enjoy.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

This was our first time at this Olive Garden. It was very nice. The staff was all very friendly. We were privileged to have Theda R. as our server.She was so helpful and pleasant. Also very attentive.
We tried two new dishes that they offered. I had the Venetian Apricot Chicken. It was delicious. It came with asparagus, tomatoes and brocolli. I will order it again.
My husband had the Lasagna Rollata al Forno. He liked it alright, but said that he probably would not get it again.

• Visited October 2011