“Great food with good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 240 Restaurants in Beaumont
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Beaumont, Texas
“Great food with good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The only reason that I didn't rate this restaurant an excellent is because of the normal waiting to be seated. Although, we seem to always have to wait but that's because of their demand. They do have the tables clean quickly & sit you quickly as tables become available. This restaurant offers a great menu with great food with really excellent food value. When I travel, I eat at a Cheddars Restaurant when available because I have found the service, food, prices, great service, & cleanliness in every location the same!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

USA
“Great choice on food and affordable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Place is clean and they're fast sitting you , place was not that packed but it was ok, service was excellent, bathrooms were really clean, plenty of soap and hand towels to dry your hands and best of all bathrooms smelled good.
Food was fresh and delicious and. And to my in 4:57 minutes which I love when I am hungry lol how faster do you want your food?
Waiter was courteous and fast, temperature of the place was good and waiter looked like a professional guy not just a like someone who has been cleaning tables for 12 hrs which I appreciate.
This place gets an a+ and I recommend specially if you are in the hotels behind the place, short walk well worth.

Vidor
“Tilapia is good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Cheddar's has very good atmosphere, service, and food. My favorite meal is the grilled tilapia with mango salsa. I would recommend it to everyone!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Cheddar was overall pretty average I would say. The waitress was friendly but the food was just meh. Ribs were too dry and broccoli tasteless. Cool place to go for a quick meal but not for a good meal. On a positive note: cheap cheap cheap!

The Woodlands, Texas
“Happenin' Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I went by for lunch at 2:30 PM on Saturday and the place was SRO. I found one seat at the end of the bar and Derrick, the bartender, made it work until the people next to me left and I moved over to a regular bar space. I'm guilty of ordering the same thing at every Cheddar's I visit and, although I looked to see if anything else caught my eye, I defaulted to my usual, the Grilled Chicken Pecan Salad with ranch dressing. Just like every other time I've made that choice, it was very good. They also had another item that caught my eye, a selection of "mini" desserts. I ordered the key lime pie. It was served in a shot glass and was just the right size for those of us who are looking for "just a taste" of something sweet to cap off the meal. Derrick was very good and was careful to introduce himself to everyone seated at the bar. All in all, a first rate experience!

• Visited February 2014