“Not so SUPER 8” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Tolar
“Not so SUPER 8”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were staying here while we were in town for my husband's graduation from Lamar with his masters degree. We have stayed at several super 8 hotels and this one was very disappointing!! There is no elevator, rooms smelled funny, they lost our reservation, there was no one at the front desk during check in we had to wait a while, and breakfast was not what we expected!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We choose this hotel because of the low rates & it was very close to the softball fields there in Beaumont. The front desk person was very helpful & kind upon check in & even helped us with our luggage to the rooms. We rented 5 rooms they were all clean & comfortable. The location was great there is a Cheddars Restaurant behind the hotel 3 min walk it is very nice when you are supervising a large group young ladies. The girls also all enjoyed the outside pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that's on a buget.

Room Tip: Rooms where nice & large. Very Clean
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Pearland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was very unhappy with my stay. We were in a room next to a prostitute. She had costomers all night. THe front desk was aware and did NOTHING about it. I think she conducts her business there often. We were part of a softball team who visits Bueamont often. We will not be visting this motel again and I will tell my friends family and anyone who will listen about my experience there. You should be ashamed to allow that activity in your motel. We could hear them all night we even know what she charges an hour.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S

Address: 3995 Walden Road, I-10 Exit 848, Beaumont, TX 77705
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Beaumont
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Beaumont
Super Eight Beaumont
Beaumont Super 8
Beaumont Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.