“Stink, dirty toilet, need new bed covers and bed.” 1 of 5 stars

You added Knights Inn Beaumont to your Saves list
Knights Inn Beaumont
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   4085 I-10 South, Beaumont, TX 77705   |
Ranked #29 of 33 hotels in Beaumont
“Stink, dirty toilet, need new bed covers and bed.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The girl was very nice. The bed is hard n very old n ready. My kids complaining they don't want to be here. If kids see its not right then its not. I wouldn't stay here period. Matter a fact im leaving.

• Stayed May 2013

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Vancouver, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

i stayed at this hotel in late November 2012 i thought it would be convenient because it was next to the Petro truck stop .....was i wrong the manager on duty took her sweet time checking me in and getting me my receipt when i checked out in the morning did i mention i was in a hurry i am a trucker and i was (in a hurry) The room was filthy.the walls had marks all over them..the maids aren't doing there jobs..and no one is checking there work..if your a trucker do yourself a favor just sleep in your truck..

Room Tip: very dirty rooms
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Honestly don't know where to start. The hotel is run down alot of stuff is broken,in disrepair or only half done. They only clean the rooms twice a week if you are staying for any length of time. I have stayed at this hotel many times and they have been slowly,very slowly trying to repair it. Alot of truck traffic but being right next to Petro truck stop it's to be expected. The only good things this hotel has going for it is there are plenty of choices for eating and or entertainment

• Stayed November 2012
River Ridge
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

tittle sums it all... dirty bathrooms and extremely stinky rooms ( kinda moldy, old and dirt smell).Beds were very uncomfortable so we got up more tired than rested.
Inn next to a truck stop/gas station and not easy accessible but positives were: off I-10, polite staff and couple of items for breakfast if you have to get on the road right away.
We had problems (again) with reservation that wouldn't show up on their computer so had to talk to manager Ms. Debra; at first, it was tense and unpleasant but she heard us and started solving the problem and being understanding of the situation and assigned a room about 50 minutes after we came in, when she found out that her company admitted to be "backed up" with all the reservations and couldn't post them.......

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Booked this hotel online according to the misleading photos. The environment was full of people I didn't trust to be around my kids or my car. They were hanging out at the hotel! They were not guests. When I asked the attendant about the loiders, she said its because it's getting close to night time. While at the front desk- a guy with peircings and tatoos all over him began talking to the attendant. I thought he was a guests or maybe with the party crowd outside...turned out that he was the hotel maintenance man. Wow! The room was musty, dirty, and the environment was not safe. It appeared that some hotel rooms were being lived in with obvious signs on the porches like apartments. I refused to stay there with my young kids, so we cancelled and went to another hotel. At the Knights Inn, when we got there the clerk ran our credit card again claiming it was to pay for the room but they had already charged my card for the room. A month later- we are still trying to get our refund.

• Stayed May 2012
New York, NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

Run, don't walk away from this nightmare in Beaumont. The absolute, hands-down worst hotel stay of my life. From the filthy room, to the drunken front desk attendant, to the harassment for more money for a second guest, this was an experience I will never forget, but wish I could.

This is listed as a 2-star property for Beaumont, with examples of hotels in the catagory being La Quinta, Holiday Inn, and Comfort Inn. This must be changed.

• Liked — Checking Out.
  • Disliked — Seedy characters and location.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Central Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2006

We stopped to eat in Beaumont, and called information for the Ramada Inn phone number. The hotel answered as Knight's Inn and said they were previously a Ramada. We paid $70 for one night and we were very disappointed when we got to the room. The room appeared to be dirty, holes and water marks in the walls. Some lamps worked and some did not. Just a few channels on TV and no movies to rent. The shower head was way too low and not adjustable, not enough water pressure. I was worried about sleeping in the bed since the room was not clean, but we were too tired to move somewhere else. We did get our wakeup call on time in the morning, and I was never so glad to leave a place.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Beaumont? Share your experiences!