“great pet friendly hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2310 IH-10 South, I-10 & Washington Boulevard, Beaumont, TX 77707   |
Ranked #9 of 33 hotels in Beaumont
Galveston, Texas
“great pet friendly hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hotel room was nice and huge!!!!! Pets stay free which was awesome! Had dishes, huge fridge, nice size microwave and a nice t.v. Bed was comfy and everything was clean. Pool was nice as well! One, they had no breakfast which was disappointing but we went to cracker barrel so that was okay. Also, there was kids above us which were running around all day and night, sounding like a football game. we called and complained and it stopped for a little but then the foootball game continued through the nice! all and all great stay friendly staff next time we will stay on the top floor though!

Room Tip: choose the top rooom so you dont have to hear noisy children.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time staying here for a week on business. The staff is very friendly. The room was nice and very clean. My husband wanted to take the bed home it is so comfortable. We will be back.

• Stayed July 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Although the staff were exceptional in every accommodating way their complimentary breakfast is very disappointing. During our stay we were displayed a few different prepackaged vending machine pastries which then was replaced by another vending machine of breakfast items. The room we stayed in was an extended stay with a king size bed. Unfortunately, because we had a king size bed it made the room very small but nice nonetheless. We noticed the window had mold in it from leaking and a handful of roaches decided to make an appearance. The walls were very thin making it possible to hear everything from the dogs barking to late night mom and dad "talks". It's conveniently located by a gas station, Floyds steak house and Golden Corral. My husband and I would stay here again ONLY because the staff were so wonderful.

• Stayed November 2012
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My stay at this Red Roof Inn was more than pleasant. I was traveling with a moving truck, pulling a car trailer. I had to avoid hotels that wouldn't accommodate truck drivers (I am not experienced with backing up with a trailer). I was greeted by the assistant general manager Echo Buxton, who showed me where I can park so I can leave the next day without the need to back up. The room was very nice - far more than what I expected for the price I paid. The front desk staff (Echo and Donay) were very friendly and accommodating. No problems whatsoever checking in and out. I didn't use the pool and the other amenities, so I can't speak on them. I was in this particular Red Roof Inn just to get a good night sleep.. and I did. This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn. I plan to use them again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Red Roof Inn. The staff is absolutely wonderful and very helpful. My room was clean and comfortable, no noise or traffic noise from the interstate. Love, love, love the bathroom and shower. As a business traveler this property is ideal for me. Will book again when I come back to Beaumont!

Room Tip: If you like to work out during your travels, request a room on the second floor near the fitness cen...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Astonishingly, all the problems in the hotel--and there are many--are on purpose. Someone tried to make it modern. The 'suites' have only one room (microwave stacked on tiny refrig in hall); bathtubs available only with double beds on one floor; top floor reserved for smokers (really??!!). The wall between the shower-only and bed is of glass, so if one of you turns on the bathroom light, both of you have light in the middle of the night. The overhead light suspends over the bed with 2 florescent bulbs--a bit like standing on an airport tarmac. Our room on the second floor had an open hall to the downstairs lobby, so we had to call repeatedly to get the attendant to turn the TV down--even at 2:30 a.m. Miserable experience.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff was absolutely courteous and helpful. Room clean, comfortable. Although on the interstate was quiet no noise from other guests either. Very dog friendly...thank you. Great seafood restaurant next door.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont? Share your experiences!