“OMG.................” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Beaumont, Texas
“OMG.................”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

this was a HORRIBLE place to stay, crack heads, prostitutes every where...we had to WASH the wash clothes just to use them...the sheets were stained, it smelled so bad in our room, and the pool??? yeah they have a pool but you have to deal with the drunks and ho's if you wanna swim, stayed there one night, paid for a week, DONT GO HERE................unless you are the same as the ppl staying there......

Room Tip: my tip is to go somewhere else even if you have to drive more or pay more........
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We did not receive the room we reserved on the internet. We called corporate who in turn called the hotel asking why we did not get what we reserved. They could not get anywhere w/ the liar @ the front desk. There were prostitutes outside, men walking around vehicles, could smell weed in the halls. You park in front of your room to "watch" your vehicle all night on in room TV surveillance to protect your belongings. We booked another hotel w/in an hour of checking in and got out ASAP! SCARY STUFF going on there !

Room Tip: Pick a front room so you can watch your vehichle. It's in danger of being broken in to!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

As soon as I got out of my truck after pulling in the hotel parking lot, a man was outside the gates asking me for cigarettes! The man @ the front desk had a very strong accent and I had to keep apoligizing and asking him to repeat himself. As I walked to my room down the hall, there was a large spot of fresh red blood on the carpet! When I entered my room, the place was so humid that the carpet was damp and I could smell mold! I checked out soon after arriving and was not given a refund! The place was absolutely scary!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Beaumont, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

The first room I got had been taken over by Al Quaeda cockroaches, bazillions of them, in the microwave and everywhere else. They put me in a different room and that worked well until......I had to go out of town and I made a reservation for that specific (roach free) room for when I returned and was assured everything was fine until......I returned today after driving 31 hours and was told that "Oh, the room number was on a piece of paper and nobody saw it". And the price had gone up 60%. And that's it. No apology, no amends for anything, nothing. This staff is very good at pointing fingers at non-existent employees or ones that ".....yeah, she's not with us anymore" or "She'll be in tomorrow at 7" (when I can't be there).

Room Tip: Ask to see it first and check for roaches, make sure the hot water works, the wifi works,etc.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Moscow
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

Booked our stay at this Beaumont hotel based on 3 relatively positive reviews on this site. The surprise to see this smelly dingy wreck instead of okay basic hotel was really great. Stepping in the room we were flabbergasted by strong sour disgusting smell so we even took a look under beds to check whether there are some corpses or at least dead rats. As we didn't want to loose money we stayed but all night long we only hop to stay alive till check-out as the location, the establishment & some types hanging around the building are truly scary. Please pay extra but have a nice night at some other hotel and better not in Beaumont.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here due to the fact I had to do some work at the steel mill down the road. The room was clean and had a small kitchen to do our own cooking in. The man who works there is very friendly and courteous. The down side is this place is located in a very scary part of town! Do not leave the building at night! But since I was working in that part of town it was convenient. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2011
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

I stayed here for business back in ay of 2010 and it is a great place especially if you're staying for longer periods of time. They have fully furnished kitchen's in every room and the service is good. I was able to cook my own meals and save and arm and leg on eating out. Also I found it pretty cool that I can keep an eye on my car through the surveillance cameras which are accessible via your hotel room tv. They also have coin-operated washers and dryers so you can do your laundry. They also allow pets a small rate of $10/night and no more than $50 per stay. The rate were fair too at $49.99 for a queen bed. Overall its a good place to crash!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Studio 6 Beaumont? Share your experiences!