“Best Holiday Inn Express Property Hands Down” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7140 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX 77708   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
Kingwood, Texas
“Best Holiday Inn Express Property Hands Down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express properties across America. I had the pleasure of staying at this property from 5/7 through 5/9. I have nothing but good things to stay about my experience. The check in / check out procedure was very easy. The front desk staff was amazing. They were extremely helpful and very friendly. The room was absolutely wonderful. Awesome bed. Great bathroom especially the shower. The high speed internet was actually high speed. Nice selection of television channels. I guess my only complaint would be that the air conditioner was a little on the loud side. But, it kept my room frosty and so I wouldn't necessarily call it a complaint. The breakfast provided each morning was delicious. The staff working the area was great as well. The hotel is located in a good area that is close to the mall and several great restaurants. I felt very safe during my stay. I had such a great time at this hotel that I have already booked it for another stay in 2 weeks. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who will be traveling in the area.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale

Address: 7140 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, TX 77708
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Beaumont
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale 2.5*
The newest addition to Beaumont, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale is conveniently located off US-287 just North of I-10. Just across from the Parkdale Mall, we are minutes from Downtown Beaumont, Beaumont Civic Center, Ford Entertainment Complex, Crockett Street Entertainment District, Beaumont Athletic Complex, and Lamar University. We are just a short drive to Big Thicket National Preserve and Delta Downs Racetrack Casino. Located on the north side of Beaumont, our gateway location provides excellent access to Lumberton, Silsbee, and Port Arthur. We are convenient to many area companies, including: Exxon Mobil, Port Of Beaumont, Mead Westvaco, Entergy, Sabine River CoGeneration Power Plant, & the Federal Bureau of Prisons. We are just minutes from the Memorial Hermann Baptist Hospital and the Christus/St Elizabeth Hospital complexes. Relax in your own elegant room featuring stylish décor and amenities, including a microwave, refrigerator, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, executive desk, 32 inch flat panel TVs, and the best night s sleep you ve had in weeks. If you re hungry, we are within walking distance to many restaurants. Enjoy a swim in our crystal-clear outdoor pool or energize in our Fitness Center. Polish that presentation in the business center and we even have the right space for your professional meeting. We re here, ready with all you need to make your trip to Beaumont a success. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Beaumont-Parkdale

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.