“Nice for a short stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kasson, Minnesota
“Nice for a short stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Travelling through Texas and stopped in Beaumont for a few nights to catch up with relatives outside the city. The hotel was easy to get to, had nice big, clean rooms. Breakfast was included and it was good, as far as buffets go. Lunch and dinner were limited to the bar area...but lots of restaurants near by. Over the weekend a Little League tournament was going on, so loud as kids ran up and down the halls late. Service was good. I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have trouble walking, ask for a room near the elevator. Some rooms seemed miles from them.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent 2 nights here because we were in town to watch our daughter compete at a state wide event at Lamar University.Cassandra efficiently checked us in when we arrived, and also answered my questions regarding area dining. She was very welcoming and greeted us with a big smile! We stayed in a king bed suite which was an excellent value. The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. The mattress was very comfortable. We enjoyed a complimentary breakfast on both mornings. It was fresh, continually replenished, and had a great variety. Even the coffee was good! It was an excellent value and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our staff stays up to date on the best restaurants and local places to visit and see while you are here. they will always greet you with a smile. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for the 5 Star review.
Huntsville, Al.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked two rooms and stayed here two nights for a family wedding so much of this hotel was booked by our wedding party. The rooms were large, clean, and the beds very comfortable. The staff did a great job of handling the large volume of people that came in with this wedding party and remained polite and courteous. Breakfast was very good and kept well stocked, despite a very busy time with the volume of people. I did have a problem with the hot water in the shower at peak times! Overall this was a great value.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We loved having your wedding group in with us. It was wonderful to see your family having such a great time. I know that each one of you were so excited to come together for such a joyous occasion. Thank you again for your 4 Star review.
Thomasville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here on our road trip to Texas. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The hotel was quiet. We had no need for any services - just stayed the night. The breakfast was typical for a Holiday Inn Express - met expectations.

Room Tip: We didn't want to face the traffic by going all the way into Houston. This hotel was a good alt...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our staff prides itself on making sure that your accommodations are comfortable. We look forward to you making another road trip to Texas and hope you will stay with us again. Thank you again for the 4 Star review.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

New hotel, rooms very clean and large king suits. Happy to have a bathtub that slopes in the back so one can soak. Breakfast is the standard fare. Be patient at check-in Marva is new but friendly and funny. Only complaint is the breakfast-room floor was terribly sticky, as if mopped w/orange juice. Rest of eating area was clean.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our staff strives to keep this hotel as new as possible as long as possible. I apologize for the sticky breakfast room floor. I can assure you I will check on that. Again thank you for the 5 star review.
Temple, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

As an IHG member I usually know what to expect when I check in to a Holiday Inn Express. I arrived just before 6pm. Check in was easy, they had everything ready as usual. I was in my room quickly and unpacked in time to make a dinner meeting. The staff was as friendly at this HIE as any I have stayed. They offered me the traditional points for snack bag. I had a good nights sleep. The room amenities were good. I didn't find anything disappointing. I had to make a run for it early the next morning as I had a breakfast meeting as well. They had a nice bathroom, everything seemed clean. I always like the HIE hygiene products. Plenty of hot water and the sink worked for shaving. I will definitely stay there in the future on business. Thanks for a good stay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this review, February 22, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our staff works hard to keep up with the standards that are put forth by IHG and so that your experience is very consistent where ever you travel. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a 4 Star Review.
Waco, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

Most Holiday Inn Express' I have stayed at are quite nice and offer top notch service. This one did not meet this expectation however. We were traveling on the road and decided to stay overnight along the way. We called ahead to make our reservations and requested that a confirmation number be sent to us via email. After a few hours of driving we discovered the confirmation had not yet been sent, so we had to call again to confirm the reservation. Check in was easy enough when we got there; however, once we got to our room we discovered that one of the comforters had small blood stains on them. We requested new sheets, but it was taking so long to get them that I finally just went down and got them myself from the front desk. When I got there I discovered that the girl at the desk was busy talking to someone who appeared to be a significant other. I got my sheets and the rest of the night was fine. We got up the next morning to grab a quick breakfast from their breakfast bar, used easy checkout and the rest was history.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Mary M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale, responded to this review, January 8, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I need to start off by apologizing for the way you were treated at our hotel and the condition in which you found your room. I can assure you that is not acceptable standard for us and I will be making changes based on your information. I hope in the future you will give us another try and find that we will do much better 2nd time around. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Parkdale? Share your experiences!