“Really nice and enjoyable stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
“Really nice and enjoyable stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Very easy location to get to, and find. The staff was very friendly and helpful which makes life easier. Very clean, good breakfast. Truly would recommend to friends and family traveling this area.
My first trip into this location
And would stay there myself again.

• Stayed April 2013
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and will see you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

First time staying here and I was pleasantly surprised.

I found all the staff to be very pleasant. Perhaps my only complaint would be the gym was rather on the small side and lacked facilities having just a treadmill and Mutli weightlifting machine but enough to get by!

Look forward to returning!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
pawank-8402099, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Hello sussie w,
We are glad you enjoyed our property. Whenever in Beaumont again, we will be here at your service providing the same level of hospitality that moved you to write this review.And yes we Just finish the renovation of our fitness room last month, you going to love it now. Thank you.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family and I was staying here about a week ago because of a family event in Beaumont. The first nite stay I had a very eerie feeling while asleep. about every hour I would open my eyes and slowly look around the room. when morning arrived and my girlfriend awoke I told her about my eerie feelings I had. when I was in the restroom, my 4 yr old grandson woke up and the first thing he did was tell my girlfriend that a man was looking at paw paw while he was sleeping. He even showed us where.the man was standing at and then he just left. It was pretty scary hearing that considering the eerie feelings that I already had. the windows were locked and the door was dead.bolted. Other than that experience the stay was ok. The breakfast was not good at all. I've stayed at other hotels that had a Continental breakfast that was a lot better then that. The front desk clerks were very nice and respectful.

• Stayed June 2012
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel. Safety and security are a serious concern for us here at the Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, and I apologize profusely that your experience felt anything but just so. We hope that you give us a chance to make it up to you on your next visit to Beaumont, TX. Until next time, have a great day.
Richardson, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

It look like they tried to upgrade this hotel but my room smelled like there was a water leak in there. Door did not close properly. Breakfast was mediocre. There are better hotels in Beaumont for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful, though. Good Location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
pawank-8402099, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. The Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont is committed to providing excellent customer service. We are glad that you found our service to your liking even if the hotel itself did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your business and I hope we will one day have the opportunity to impress you with our offerings overall.
Doniphan, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice flat screen TV in room, the bed & linens were comfortable, & there was an excellent restaurant (Carraba's) right next door, which was convenient because we were pulling a trailer & didn't want to drive anywhere to eat. The staff was very nice & there was also free beer in the lobby when we checked in. Would stay here again if we ever pass through Beaumont.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of items to carry, ask for a room on the 1st floor because there's no elevator...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
The Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont continuously strives to provide our guests with exceptional service in an effort to create a wonderful experience. Thank you very much for your gracious compliments of our hotel and staff. We will be sure to share your comments with everyone. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again the next time you are in Beaumont.
houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Stayed for two nights on work. The staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable. I like the Breakfast and BBQ. hotel is an excellent Value. Will go back there soon.

Room Tip: Suite 109. I like that room away from the pool and freeway.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
At the Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, it is our aspiration and top priority to make sure each guest receives exceptional service from check-in to check-out. Your kind words regarding our staff are truly appreciated and will be shared with everyone. We hope that you will return soon, as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you.
Nahant, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Hotel needs an upgrade and better maintenance. Ice machine broken, Happy Hour tap couldn't be operated by attendant, and room was drab. Location not bad for a traveler. Breakfast was poor with limited offerings.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your candid feedback as it allows us to evaluate our performance and focus on any areas that may need improvement. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced while staying with us and hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont? Share your experiences!