“Great place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Beaumont, Texas
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Classy and yummy, what else?? Do wish more choices, but nice to go!

Beaumont, Texas, United States
“Did they design this place to be as noisy as possible?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I can't stand lots of noise when I'm eating with my husband, and apparently, this chain believes that "clanging metal" equals "Asian authenticity." I normally adore the sound of a metal spatula hitting a sizzling wok, but in a room that's designed with hard floors, a ceiling that appears to have been engineered to amplify every noise to it's highest point (including the most minute scraping of a chair on the floor or the nearby table's shreiking pterodactyl of a child), it's all just too much.

We're not talking a place with a lot of ambience here. I've been in a Luby's that was more relaxing. If they had a drive-through, I might have enjoyed it more if they'd just dumped my meal into my lap through the window of my car.

As for the meal, it wasn't BAD, but the experience was downright jarring.

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011 via mobile

Always full at lunch time but somehow always have a seat. Great for lunch with the office, sit down, meals done fast, not fast food but yet it is. The dan dan noodles, excellent and you can order that mild if you need to. Quick, easy and taste great, noise level is not to bad, depends which group of office ladies are there, haha. Oh and rarely a lot of little ones here, not really a kids menu type place, I Love it!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaumont, Texas
“Fiasco!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

Waiter brought my wife's food. Many minutes later mine came-chicken instead of the beef I ordered. Waiter #1 takes food back, tells cook. Waiter #2 brings same wrong dish back and then returns it to cook. Wife checks with cook. Cook says meal will be ready soon. Many minutes go by. My wife finishes her meal. I go to cashier, get money back for my meal. In the meantime, waiter #2 brings my beef meal. Too late, too wrong, meal spoiled.

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Austin
“GREAT Food - A Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2008

Yum! The food is great! Try the Lettuce Wraps you won't be sorry!