“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #20 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Awful the pool was green and dirty hard beds and on the website it was on a lake and had a lighthouse and indoor pool which it didn't the lady at the front desk said the pool will be cleaned up in 30 minutes we were 7 days and the pool was closed the whole time I will never be staying at one of these hotels ever again and I hope you don't

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Katy, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I am a Marriott fan, but this hotel has me rethinking that. The lobby looked in good shapre, so I was disappointed when I went to my room and found multiple concerns. The room was in need of mechanical and cosmetic repairs. The bathroom has wallpaper coming off with a poor shower curtain and thin towels. The rug throughout the whole room is visibly dirty, and the ottoman had stains. If you can see stains, I cant imagine what is there I cannot see with my eyes. Heavy use of fragance as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel was priced reasonably and was close to our route on I-10 so we decided to stay despite the negative reviews. The room was ok and we just needed to sleep, but I would not choose to stay here again. The hallway is so dark and narrow. There was a sweet odor that was either cleaning fluids or a deodorizer to hide smells. In the room was a dehumidifier as well as the air conditioner. It was late and we were tired so we slept, but we were happy to leave the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Nederland, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night and was disappointed in the whole situation. We were mislead due to their website that there was a hottub as well as an indoor pool. The pool was dirty so we decided on not swimming. When in room we noticed that the room had an inch of dust everywhere

• Stayed April 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the dust in the room, and the posting of the spa. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly so I can ensure a problem free stay during your next trip.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Conveniently located next to I-10. With being yards aways from the interstate, one would think the noise from outside would be loud in the room; wrong! Super quite!
A/C puts out VERY cold air; of which I love!
Another perk is we had an air humidifier. I've never been to a hotel where one was already placed in the room for FREE!
Plenty of clean towels, wash clothes, coffee, and etc. Fridge with nice sized freezer and microwave too. Overall a great stay with no complaints. :) I didn't have breakfast only reason because I was not hungry. I did however go downstairs to see all of what they had to offer; trust me anything I could think of, it was there. Fresh cracked eggs; not powdered...for anyone who may be wondering. Great stay. We will be back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
AlabamaGirl06092012,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our amenities such as the dehumidifier, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary breakfast. We thank you for staying with us and, should you be in the area, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Again, thank you for your review.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed overnight in Beaumont to attend an early-morning business meeting. This hotel is conveniently located on I-10 in an area that is not very crowded. A little hard to get to unless you know your way around that area. The hotel itself looks a little worn but the lobby sparkled, and the staff was super friendly. I did not have a chance to visit the free breakfast but the breakfast area looked quite large. The elevator could use a good scrubbing. Likewise the hallway was a bit dark and looked worn out. I was given an upgrade to a King suite and it was fantastic. The room was nicely furnished, very clean, with nice bathroom, microwave, refrigerator and two TVs and a stereo. Very comfortable. There are no restaurants on this side of the freeway but there are several on the opposite side of I-10 and several just a short drive west on I-10. Overall I give this property high marks particularly for the price I paid.

Room Tip: Get a King suite if you can.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to know our guests enjoyed their time with us. I am delighted to know you found your room to be comfortable, our staff to be friendly, and our lobby to be clean. We appreciate your business and should you be in the area, we hope to have the chance to serve you again.
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great hotel for the money. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good, and curtains kept out light well. Like that they provided a dehumidifier in each room. Would be nice if the pool was heated but they let you use the pool next door at the courtyard.

• Stayed January 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. It is always heartwarming to know that our guests enjoyed their time with us. We are so happy to hear the amenities in your room, such as the dehumidifier, enhanced your experience. I will be sure to pass along this review to my staff and reward them for a job well done. It was a pleasure serving you and, should you be in Beaumont again, we hope to see you soon. We are very appreciative that you took the time to leave feedback for our hotel. Thank you.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont? Share your experiences!