“This is the worst place to stay.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #18 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
Nederland, Texas
“This is the worst place to stay.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night and was disappointed in the whole situation. We were mislead due to their website that there was a hottub as well as an indoor pool. The pool was dirty so we decided on not swimming. When in room we noticed that the room had an inch of dust everywhere

• Stayed April 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the dust in the room, and the posting of the spa. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly so I can ensure a problem free stay during your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Conveniently located next to I-10. With being yards aways from the interstate, one would think the noise from outside would be loud in the room; wrong! Super quite!
A/C puts out VERY cold air; of which I love!
Another perk is we had an air humidifier. I've never been to a hotel where one was already placed in the room for FREE!
Plenty of clean towels, wash clothes, coffee, and etc. Fridge with nice sized freezer and microwave too. Overall a great stay with no complaints. :) I didn't have breakfast only reason because I was not hungry. I did however go downstairs to see all of what they had to offer; trust me anything I could think of, it was there. Fresh cracked eggs; not powdered...for anyone who may be wondering. Great stay. We will be back.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
AlabamaGirl06092012,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our amenities such as the dehumidifier, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary breakfast. We thank you for staying with us and, should you be in the area, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Again, thank you for your review.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed overnight in Beaumont to attend an early-morning business meeting. This hotel is conveniently located on I-10 in an area that is not very crowded. A little hard to get to unless you know your way around that area. The hotel itself looks a little worn but the lobby sparkled, and the staff was super friendly. I did not have a chance to visit the free breakfast but the breakfast area looked quite large. The elevator could use a good scrubbing. Likewise the hallway was a bit dark and looked worn out. I was given an upgrade to a King suite and it was fantastic. The room was nicely furnished, very clean, with nice bathroom, microwave, refrigerator and two TVs and a stereo. Very comfortable. There are no restaurants on this side of the freeway but there are several on the opposite side of I-10 and several just a short drive west on I-10. Overall I give this property high marks particularly for the price I paid.

Room Tip: Get a King suite if you can.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to know our guests enjoyed their time with us. I am delighted to know you found your room to be comfortable, our staff to be friendly, and our lobby to be clean. We appreciate your business and should you be in the area, we hope to have the chance to serve you again.
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great hotel for the money. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good, and curtains kept out light well. Like that they provided a dehumidifier in each room. Would be nice if the pool was heated but they let you use the pool next door at the courtyard.

• Stayed January 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. It is always heartwarming to know that our guests enjoyed their time with us. We are so happy to hear the amenities in your room, such as the dehumidifier, enhanced your experience. I will be sure to pass along this review to my staff and reward them for a job well done. It was a pleasure serving you and, should you be in Beaumont again, we hope to see you soon. We are very appreciative that you took the time to leave feedback for our hotel. Thank you.
Bellaire, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed on business for one night. The design of the room is nice with a separate sitting/TV area. The bed was decent, the pillows better than average for a hotel. However, the room and hotel are worn out. The furniture was old and felt broken down. There was a window-style heating/cooliing unit that was running...and a separate portable (on wheels) air/conditioner running as well. The temperature knob on the heating unit seemed inoperative. That said, the temperature of the room was comfortable. The room was inexpensive - about $20/night less than other similar rooms. Given the choice, I would stay at the next-door Marriott that appears to be newer if I go back there.

Room Tip: A very old-fashioned, clunky elevator. I would ask for a room away from it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. I am glad you found your room neat and comfortable. I apologize for the issue you had with the air conditioning in the room and ensure you we take complaints very seriously. I will address this issue with my staff and again, I sincerely apologize if this made your stay unpleasant. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us here in Beaumont.
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Old and tired. In bad need of a makeover. Most of the older Marriott properties are getting updated. This one is in bad need. It has that old hotel look and smell. Bedding was comfortable and the room was clean. It was tolerable for one night but won't re-book. There are too many similarly priced hotels in the area that are in better condition.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you found your room clean and comfortable. We are patiently awaiting our remodel and hope to see you again once it is complete. It was a pleasure serving you in Beaumont and we appreciate your business. Thank you again for your feedback.
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We happened upon this place at 1 am. It was great, as was Jalon at the front desk. the room was very clean and quiet, considering next to major highway; excellent amenities and wonderful staff. Would stay again. We are big Hilton people, but this definetly changed our minds--super nice, clean and staff great.. THANKS.

Room Tip: ask to be away from highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and will be sure to pass along the accolades to Jalon and the housekeeping staff. It was our pleasure serving you in Beaumont and we hope to see you again.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont? Share your experiences!