“Good quality for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in Beaumont
Houston, Texas
“Good quality for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed overnight in Beaumont to attend an early-morning business meeting. This hotel is conveniently located on I-10 in an area that is not very crowded. A little hard to get to unless you know your way around that area. The hotel itself looks a little worn but the lobby sparkled, and the staff was super friendly. I did not have a chance to visit the free breakfast but the breakfast area looked quite large. The elevator could use a good scrubbing. Likewise the hallway was a bit dark and looked worn out. I was given an upgrade to a King suite and it was fantastic. The room was nicely furnished, very clean, with nice bathroom, microwave, refrigerator and two TVs and a stereo. Very comfortable. There are no restaurants on this side of the freeway but there are several on the opposite side of I-10 and several just a short drive west on I-10. Overall I give this property high marks particularly for the price I paid.

Room Tip: Get a King suite if you can.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to know our guests enjoyed their time with us. I am delighted to know you found your room to be comfortable, our staff to be friendly, and our lobby to be clean. We appreciate your business and should you be in the area, we hope to have the chance to serve you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel for the money. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was good, and curtains kept out light well. Like that they provided a dehumidifier in each room. Would be nice if the pool was heated but they let you use the pool next door at the courtyard.

• Stayed January 2014
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your stay. It is always heartwarming to know that our guests enjoyed their time with us. We are so happy to hear the amenities in your room, such as the dehumidifier, enhanced your experience. I will be sure to pass along this review to my staff and reward them for a job well done. It was a pleasure serving you and, should you be in Beaumont again, we hope to see you soon. We are very appreciative that you took the time to leave feedback for our hotel. Thank you.
Bellaire, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed on business for one night. The design of the room is nice with a separate sitting/TV area. The bed was decent, the pillows better than average for a hotel. However, the room and hotel are worn out. The furniture was old and felt broken down. There was a window-style heating/cooliing unit that was running...and a separate portable (on wheels) air/conditioner running as well. The temperature knob on the heating unit seemed inoperative. That said, the temperature of the room was comfortable. The room was inexpensive - about $20/night less than other similar rooms. Given the choice, I would stay at the next-door Marriott that appears to be newer if I go back there.

Room Tip: A very old-fashioned, clunky elevator. I would ask for a room away from it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. I am glad you found your room neat and comfortable. I apologize for the issue you had with the air conditioning in the room and ensure you we take complaints very seriously. I will address this issue with my staff and again, I sincerely apologize if this made your stay unpleasant. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us here in Beaumont.
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Old and tired. In bad need of a makeover. Most of the older Marriott properties are getting updated. This one is in bad need. It has that old hotel look and smell. Bedding was comfortable and the room was clean. It was tolerable for one night but won't re-book. There are too many similarly priced hotels in the area that are in better condition.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you found your room clean and comfortable. We are patiently awaiting our remodel and hope to see you again once it is complete. It was a pleasure serving you in Beaumont and we appreciate your business. Thank you again for your feedback.
Niles, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We happened upon this place at 1 am. It was great, as was Jalon at the front desk. the room was very clean and quiet, considering next to major highway; excellent amenities and wonderful staff. Would stay again. We are big Hilton people, but this definetly changed our minds--super nice, clean and staff great.. THANKS.

Room Tip: ask to be away from highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel and will be sure to pass along the accolades to Jalon and the housekeeping staff. It was our pleasure serving you in Beaumont and we hope to see you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on June 7 for a softball tournament. The room was very spacious. We stayed in a king bed room with a sofa bed, which was very comfortable. Kids really enjoyed the room as well. It was also nice that the room had a microwave and coffee maker. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I spent 3 night at the Fairfield Inn, Beaumont, Texas and was amazed at the staff at this facility. From the front desk to house keeping these staff went out of their way to make my stay as pleasent as possible. We all understand in this price range your not going to get five star facilities and in the town of Beaumont, Texas I don't think they have a J.W. or anything in that level. But, on Business or visiting family as I was doing, this place is fine. Again, the staff were fantastic.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor is quite
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Beaumont? Share your experiences!