“I loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Denver
“I loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stopped here for lunch while in the area visiting the Nat'l Park. We had a late lunch so it was not crowded. The menu was very impressive, especially the dinner menu. It made me wish I could come back for dinner. We settled on sandwiches, we were both very pleased with our gyros and shawarma sandwiches. My husband was surprised to get real fresh cut french fires with his and I had a carrot salad with mine. It was served with a side plate of warm pita bread. I topped my lunch off with a cup of chai. No complaints with this place. Well, it is in a plaza but that is not its fault. I am glad we stopped ,the service was great.

Visited October 2013

New Mexico
“Lamb muscles and not meat!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I went there for lunch. My wife ordered the chicken salad and I ordered the leg-of-lamb salad. The lamb was more muscle than meat, some pieces were inedible despite chewing for a long time. If I had time I would have returned it! The chicken salad was OK. I think that serving this poor quality lamb shows contempt for customers.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Pyramid Cafe in a Shopping Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

A Mediterranean cafe, located in Smith's shopping center with other restaurants, was a good find for lunch.
Although we waited about 20 minutes to be served because the restaurant was busy, the Greek salad was very good. We also each had the Greek chicken/ rice soup. It was loaded with chicken and served with a side of pita.

Visited October 2013
Potomac, Md
“A great surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were looking for a place to have lunch on a Sunday in Los Alamos. As tourists we had no information so we depended on online reviews and found this restaurant. A great find! The place was almost empty at around 3 PM. The service was very good and the food even better. There were 4 of us and we were all pleased. The highlight was a chicken dish with an harissa based sauce (in Los Alamos!). Lamb was also quite good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I frequent this place a couple times a month. The staff is friendly, the food is wonderful & always consistent. Great prices for the portions!

• Visited August 2013