“Good stuff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House located in West Ocean City/Berlin Maryland. We welcome you to enjoy the very best in cuisine and hospitality. Ruth's Chris is the number one Steak House In America. We look forward to serving you.
“Good stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Have visited many times- food always spectacular. Service some times slow- but not really in any hurry. Like to take time to enjoy meal in beautiful setting. Learned this time to order baked potato with condiments on side ( it used to come that way). Did not care for way they served it face down. All in all expensive, but worth it.

Visited December 2013

Easton, Maryland
“Go for the atmosphere ....not the food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

It really was a beautiful restaurant too bad our overall experience was VERY disappointing. The hot "white" bread was just that......nothing interesting. Our waitress didn't know how to properly present a bottle of wine, let alone fill our glasses throughout our meal. The food was a huge let down. I asked for my salad with very little dressing. It came drenched in dressing. The grilled shrimp had an AWEFUL iodine taste. The entrees are served on these little oval plates which are SO unappetizing to look at as well as dysfunctional since there was no room on the plate to put your sides. What a terrible presentation! The steak was very good......for that price, it should be! The cheesecake for dessert had a stale refrigerator taste to it. All for $200! What a rip off!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warner Robins, Georgia
“My First Ruth's Cris Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Well I finally made it to a Ruth's Cris steakhouse and tried their famous steaks. The restaurant believe it or not happend to be this real historical horse barn in Maryland, located on a GolfCourse community. Ambiance is superb here. With the right person by your side this place could be magical fora a couple. The staff above all are very professional, respectfull and really value your privacy. My friend had the Filet and I had the Ribeye. Apprtizer was their seared Ahi tuna which I will say is one of the more delicate Ahi Tuna presentations I have ever experienced. Both steaks cooked to order, flawless. This is aged meat just salted and peppered. Wine fare by the glass was a bit disapointing only in the small choices available. The wine menu is great but if you do not want to drink an entire bottle then your by the glass choices are limited. I will definitlety visit another of their restaurants in the future. It's a great treat, not just for the quality of the food but the impecabble service.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“A Great Place for Any Occasion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I have a second home in the Glen Riddle Farms golf course in Maryland where this Steakhouse is located. It is a beautiful setting in what at one time was the main barn of the Glen Riddle Thoroughbred empire. We have eaten here often and in perhaps 20 dinners have only been disappointed once, Due to the disappointment of a incorrect T Bone taken home we were avoiding the place until we realized it was the fault of a waiter no longer there. We dined again last week and it was absolutely super. First let me say I have dined at other Ruth's Chris but this location is far superior to all the others. I had a super bone in rib eye and my wife had her usual T-Bone. All were done properly although I do add this cautionary note. The steak is topped with butter in a hot plate. We tell the staff to leave the butter off, but the hot plate will continue to cook your steak unless you ask for a cold plate to immediately shift your chop to. This being the case your rare may become medium rare due to the ongoing cooking. The steaks, creamed spinach and desert were excellent and service superb. Our waiter Josh went out of his way to make sure everything was to our liking. I love to sit beneath the painting of the great "Man O War" while enjoying a glass from their upscale wine list. This is the best steakhouse on Delmarva and you will never regret having an occasion here.
Of note, you may wonder why I have granted four and not five circles to this excellent place. Well coming from New York City and spending most of my steak loving years at the great Peter Luger;s steakhouse in Brooklyn, it is hard to find any other steakhouse comparable to Luger's, but his Ruth's Chris location is a definite competitor.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SINY
“Great meal, great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Better than the typical Ruth's Chris....historical place, knowledgeable staff...great food as this high end steak chain is my favorite.

• Visited August 2013