In the sterile highrise wasteland that is Tysons Corner, the Hilton does not stand out physically. Close to the beltway off-ramp, with a view of absolutely nothing - but the view is not what draws the average visitor to McLean, Virginia. No! You are there for business, and you need a hotel that provides the key elements of a good business stay: Quiet, clean room with comfortable bedding and a good shower; a good 24 hour gym, reasonable bar and room service (I hate eating alone in a restaurant, and I don't like to risk getting my suit stained). The Hilton delivers - I had a corner King, with ample work and sitting space and a nice bathroom with good amenities and decent water pressure. Internet is not free unless you are silver or gold or whatnot, but it is a bit cheaper than other like properties. I got in late and was still able to fit in a short workout in the well-appointed 24 hour fitness center and order up a light meal from room service.
The hotel is reasonably price for the area and for what you get, but still a noticeable chunk more than the Embassy Suites, if you don't care about some of the lesser amenities.
The front desk staff are friendly; it would be nice if the hotel ran an airport shuttle service, but you can't have everything.
Summary: Good value for money, all the amenities and extras you need for stress-free work in preparation for meetings and onward travel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Tysons Corner
- Hilton Mclean
- Mclean Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want it all, come to the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner has recently completed a top-to-bottom transformation featuring the latest and most contemporary design in our guest rooms, härth Restaurant and Lounge. Our McLean, Virginia Hotel is adjacent to Hilton Worldwide’s headquarters, so we are always in the forefront of hospitality. This provides us with opportunities to test and unveil the newest concepts and technologies, all in McLean Virginia’s Technology Corridor.Of course, location is everything. The Hilton Mclean sits just minutes from downtown Washington, DC , and conveniently located between Ronald Reagan National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport . We are minutes from the Metro, and one mile from world class shopping at Tysons Corner Mall, The American Girl store and the Galleria. Our guests enjoy easy access to major corporate headquarters, the lush landscapes of Virginia to the history and intrigue of downtown DC, Our guests are in the middle of it all at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton McLean Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.