I should preface this by saying my wife and I have high standards for hotels.
This hotel had a lot going for it, but there were a few things that were just off. First, this is an old hotel... Its very obvious, but what they did with the renovations makes you forget how old the hotel is in some areas. We are gold members with hilton, and we had hoped for a room on the executive floor. We weren't upgraded, and the woman at the front desk told me it was because they don't have an executive floor. However, online it gives you the option to book a room on the executive floor. The hotel was empty and I can't imagine there weren't rooms available... All of this seemed a little shady to me.
To make up for not having an executive floor they gave us vouchers for breakfast. The breakfast was very good. Much better than most. I was not impressed with Harth outside of breakfast though. The prices were outrageous for what you got. You are better off driving over to tysons center or the galleria and eating there.
The staff was small, but they were always there when we needed them. The pool and fitness rooms were both good.
Room was decorated nicely, and bed was comfortable.
Overall for the price we paid it was worth it, but if you are looking for a luxury hotel I would look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Mclean Tysons Corner Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Mclean
- Hilton Tysons Corner
- Hilton Mclean
- Mclean Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want it all, come to the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner has recently completed a top-to-bottom transformation featuring the latest and most contemporary design in our guest rooms, härth Restaurant and Lounge. Our McLean, Virginia Hotel is adjacent to Hilton Worldwide’s headquarters, so we are always in the forefront of hospitality. This provides us with opportunities to test and unveil the newest concepts and technologies, all in McLean Virginia’s Technology Corridor.Of course, location is everything. The Hilton Mclean sits just minutes from downtown Washington, DC , and conveniently located between Ronald Reagan National Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport . We are minutes from the Metro, and one mile from world class shopping at Tysons Corner Mall, The American Girl store and the Galleria. Our guests enjoy easy access to major corporate headquarters, the lush landscapes of Virginia to the history and intrigue of downtown DC, Our guests are in the middle of it all at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton McLean Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.