“My girl enjoyed this” 4 of 5 stars

Summerfield, North Carolina
57 attraction reviews
“My girl enjoyed this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stumbled across this store while walking the mall. This is a 2 level store with a cafe, hair salon for the dolls etc. My husband was blown away by the size of this place and all the accessories that were available.

Visited June 2013

Reston, Virginia
278 attraction reviews
“Girlhood dream came true!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My mom came to visit me this week and brought my Samantha Doll with her so we could have a tea party at the American Girl Bistro! Another friend came with us (all adults), and we had the best time! Waitstaff was a bit slow, but overall it was wonderful. The food was fabulous, and the price was inexpensive! I definitely recommend this. You can make reservations online or on the phone, and they are quick to respond!

Visited June 2013
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our first trip to an American Girl Store. The staff was friendly, everything we wanted or needed was in stock. No suprises or issues.

Visited May 2013
Albany, New York
“Happy Girl!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The store is not crowded like the one in New York City. It was easy to get a dinner reservation too.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
40 attraction reviews
“AGP in a mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was visiting Washington D.C. and brought my daughter there since she loves A.G. dolls. We decided to make reservation to dine there as well. The store is located inside the mall and had two floors with escalators within to get you up and down. This store had a little more room to move around and brighter as compared to the store in N.Y.C. There is seating available outside of the Bistro where you can wait before you get seated. We ordered burgers which came with sweet potato fries which were pretty good. The banana and the strawberry smoothies were very good and the fruits tasted like it was fresh. One note - if you are visiting from out of town, A.G. has 2 address for this location. One was a regular address and the other was a GPS address that you see on this review. I put the GPS address in my Garmin GPS and it didn't recognize it, however, it did recognize the regular address. Be sure to write both addresses down which is what I did before I left for my trip.

Visited March 2013