“Dine with Pleasure while Eating Healthy” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Tysons Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in McLean
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg Pike/Route 7 at Tysons Corner Center
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef's table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!
Palmyra, Virginia
“Dine with Pleasure while Eating Healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great dining experience with a group of friends. The selections for appetizers and meals were wonderfully organized, prepared and presented. The wait staff was very knowledgeable of the offerings and could provide guidance to several curious questions from our group. The wine menu had sufficient variety and appropriate pricing. Fundamental to this restaurant was the aspect of healthful eating which we really appreciated, and even felt good after the night out. We'd go back again and again. (we did not consider bar scene or outdoor seating and cannot figure how to remove those scores)

• Visited March 2014

Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We dined with friends at Seasons 52 in the Mall at Tysons Corner Virginia on Saturday, February 22nd. The food was fresh and delicious, especially the vegetables. We didn't have the signature flatbreads, but they looked scrumptious from what we could see. The desserts were a nice concept. Brought to your table by the server and served in very manageable large shot glasses, each one of us had a different parfait and they were wonderful. All the accolades aside, we were lucky -- we were seated in a partitioned back room, aside from the din in the front rooms. How you would talk to your neighbor, much less across the table would be impossible if you were seated in the front. If you choose this restaurant and you want to talk to whomever you're dining with, request the back room!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Great Falls, Virginia
“One of the Best in the DC Metro Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

A first class restaurant with first class service and food. carefully planned and designed menu that changes with the seasons. All dishes 475 cals or under. For business lunches or dinners, first class service with the exact right touch by the wait staff. Never an issue. We are long time customers for both business and personal dining.

• Visited January 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Poor price-quality ratio”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

As is some other previous reviews, I have troubles benchmarking US resturants. Compared to European standards, this restaurant was definetly sub-par. My $27 seafood from the chef's menue was--as usual for the local food--over-spiced so that the taste of the fish was difficult to grasp. The same with shrimp. My daughter liked her salad but I guess this is not something a resturant like this should be proud of. It was extremely noisy and I didn't get the "happy birtday song" for my daughter (just a tiny candle) -- although I thought at least this is something the American restaurants are good at. Would not return nor suu]ggest to my friends.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York
“OMG talk about service..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Never to dissapoint, we are from upstate NY, and very sorry this chain only has one location in Long Island, about a two to three hour drive from us, and the one in NJ is a three to four hour drive, so every year we go to the McLean area to visit or on our way up from NC we do make the effort to stop and have a meal at this location.
This time we went in on December 29 during evening hours. So as usual the service was nice, we ordered each an entree and an appetizer to share, two sodas and my husband a beer. Time went by and my husband had started to complain to me about the food not comming I was having so much fun and chatting that had not noticed time had gone by. About 30min, later the manager comes in a rush to our table to inform they had run out of trout (my husbands plate) My son laughs what at a seafood place you run out of fish?? how could this be?? The manager offered anyhting on the menu please order what ever you want as a substitute, please he kept repeating offering filet mignon or chicken. offered to bring in the mean time a lobster flat bread, since we had such a long wait.. so we accepted, we figured it was on the house so it would not hurt to take... but they did not stop there, the sent us champagne, OMG as well as more beer for my husband, and more soda for my son and myself... so we accepted, but wait then came more... they sent us desserts.... yum! but wait then came more cappuccinos came our way, I love it!! but wait then came more, the bill, to our surprise they took off the bill my husbands plate (what was the fish and now was the chicken), but wait what second look, our first original appetizer was taken off, what all our drinks were taken off, Ok, again third look, thought it was a joke at first our bill was $55 for three plates, two appetizers, 4 sodas, 2 beers, 2 champagnes, 4 desserts, 2 cappuccinos???? hard to believe, still at this day and age a restaurant would ACTUALLY be embarassed of not having a fish, at the end my son turns around and says we should of all have ordered that firsh... lol what a laugh we had at that moment. Again only a quality place would have a quality service as this one, every one was so nice regarding the issue with them not having noticed they had run out of the trout. And it was a nice way to start our stay in McLean. And yes we will come back in March with or w/o trout. Thank U to the Manager at Seasons 52

• Visited December 2013