We stayed at the Rodeway Inn May 23 through May 26th. We were on the second floor which was good. The bathroom was clean but seriously it was olive green and ugly. The toilet seat had the rubbed off area where the butt cheeks go. I think for $140 dollars a night they can buy a new toilet seat, but they don't make olive green seats anymore.
The internet connection was very sporadic and did not work very well. The continental breakfast was very cheap. Other than that it was fine and no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While staying at this Moab, UT hotel; guests will enjoy amenities and features like: Free continental breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms Free weekday newspaper Free local calls Outdoor heated pool with water slide and hot tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Landmark Hotel Moab
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Landmark Inn
- Rodeway Inn Hotel Landmark
- Rodeway Inn Moab
- Moab Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Landmark Inn Moab, Utah