A smallish place and not as luxurious as the other Best Westerns we stayed at in Utah near the national parks. Room was standard motel room. On the dark side but clean. Bathroom was very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Within walking distance of central Moab and easy driving distance to Arches and Canyonland. Discount ticket for breakfast at nearby restaurant.
We would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully redesigned in the hub of downtown Moab. We offer a relaxing and comfortable stay in Moab. Hotel quietly sits along Moab's Mill Creek parkway. Moab's only hotel with in/out creek access. We are in town center within easy walking minutes to Moab's many dining, shopping, and cultural places. Hotel features a large heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub, Free Wi-Fi, guest coin-up laundry, and a fitness room. Our guest rooms are professionally designed with either 1 King or 2 Queen beds (some with private balcony). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Greenwell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Greenwell Hotel Moab
- Best Western Greenwell Hotel
- Best Western Moab
- Moab Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Greenwell Inn Moab, Utah