“Cute place. Mom and Pop type.” 4 of 5 stars

Call us! We have rooms!
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
“Cute place. Mom and Pop type.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

Had a great time at the property. Was just in town for one night to see Arches Ntl. Park. The room is a bit dated, and I like that! I'm not really into the fancy stuff on vacations like this one. The only suggestion I have is to change the continental breakfast area so that it looks more inviting. Perhaps more room to sit. Upon checking into the hotel and being informed about the free breakfast, I knew right then and there I would opt out and just have a pop-tart. Overall, I would suggest this to friends and family. Cute place! Oh yes, and I was never able to get connected to the internet. I believe my room was 205 or 105. Anyways, it didn't work while I was there. No big problem for me though. : )

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Inca_Owner, Owner at Inca Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Comment by comment we keep getting better. Coming up in the near future, NEW seating outside! Our continental breakfast is very popular and it gets very crowded so we're working on additional seating. Wi-Fi! Moab is notorious for it's Wi-Fi issues which you'll read about in other reviews. We have tripled our Wi-Fi capacity and are this week switching to a cable vendor where we will have more reliable service. We aren't fancy at the Inca. Simple, clean, and friendly, and always affordable! Thanks for the helpful review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Korean first
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed here for one night of a 39 night road trip.

I'll admit to having some reservations about staying here (my budget didn't extend further) but I take it all back. My room was clean & comfortable, the staff were really friendly & helpful (e.g. recommending local places to eat, sorting out a slight technical issue with the wifi) and it was quiet.

The pool looked nice, but I ddn't use it.

Breakfast was good - cereal, fresh bread and Starbucks coffee.

Would I stay here again? Yes...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Pleasant Grove, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is the first time I have stayed at the Inca Inn. It was okay, but next time I'll probably try another hotel.
Good things:
1. Room was clean
2. Air conditioner was the kind you set by temperature. The fan did not stop if the room was at temperature, but the A/C was not noisy like it often is in older motels like this one.
3. Continental breakfast was fairly small, but there were a couple of standouts. The fresh bread (homemade?) was outstanding. The croissants were very high quality with raspberry topping. The two types of cereal were healthy, with no sugar-coated varieties, which is good if you want your kids to eat healthy. The main detriment for the breakfast is that there was no fruit.
Not so good:
1. The room had holes in the wall like something used to be mounted there and had been removed. If it wasn't for that, the room would have been pleasant. The holes were a big detriment esthetically.
2. The shower had plenty of hot water, but the water pressure was very low at 7 a.m.
3. Pillows were awful. They are the kind that are so soft that your head sinks to the mattress as if there is no pillow. I ended up putting folded up clothes under my pillow.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Inca_Owner, Owner at Inca Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Hi, I bought the motel in May, 2011. I'm am fixing everything this guest mentioned. Everything! I have a lot experience in the hospitality industry and you will see what I am going to do. I care about every detail and I think this guest did a great job of giving me a list to get to work on! New parking lot, remodel in 2012 and lots more. New pillows, sheets, towels and on. Thanks for taking the time!
Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We were very satisfied with our stay at Inca Inn. Very convenient location in Moab.
The room was simple but clean and functional.The continental breakfast was good.
The staff at the reception very sympathic and helpful. Very nice price and very good quality/price ratio.

Sebastopol, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

The friendly and helpful staff was what actually got us to stay here. We then found the rooms, though small, to be very clean and comfortable. The price was quite reasonable for the area. It means a lot to us have a really comfortable bed. The lovely, clean swimming pool was a real plus in the hot weather. Very refreshing.

Mill Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

Very clean and friendly with a convenient location. Excellent homemade bread at breakfast.

Narbonne, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

should be perfect with fridge and coffee machine .

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Inca Inn? Share your experiences!