“Great for everyone” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Tampa Bay, Florida
“Great for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm always hesitant to go the restaurants that everyone touts for their BBQ because I'm a vegetarian. But Moab Brewery had several vegetarian options...many more than I would have expected. We had a group of 12...I arrived late and everyone was already eating their entrees. Our server was great. She took my order right away, had my salad out in no time flat, and cajoled the kitchen staff to prepare my pasta dish as an appetizer so I wouldn't be eating solo. She kept our drinks refilled, gave good recommendations on brews and helped us celebrate a birthday. If I ever get back to Moab, this will be the first place I'll dine.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good value food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Brewery has an upbeat atmosphere and naturally serves a good selection of home-brewed beers. The portions of food are massive and of pretty good quality. Can get steaks, wraps, chicken dishes etc etc., all the usual stuff. Same for the desserts. We had apple dumpling and can recommend this.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles
“The best BBQ place in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Go local, go for the beer, the food. No mistake here. With the Blue Pig restaurant, they have the best BBQ menu options. Beef brisket and baby-back ribs are awesome. Go for it.

Visited October 2012
Wheaton, IL
“Just as good as last time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went to this restaurant on our first trip to Moab and liked it so much we decided to return. We were not disappointed. Is it the best restaurant I have ever been to? No, but the food was good, the beer was great, and service was very friendly. Add to that reasonable prices and as far as I am concerned you can't go wrong.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
FORT COLLINS
“Best meal we had in Moab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were getting discouraged after 2 bad restaurants. Moab Brewery was great. I had the best salmon and the best margarita. Service was great. Frozen veggies were disappointing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Moab Brewery? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Moab Brewery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.