“Almost a 4-star” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 71 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Hello and thank you for visiting the La Hacienda review page. First I would like to stress that we are not part of "ANY" chain. La Hacienda is locally owned and operated. All of our dishes are made "FRESH" on order, with hand rolled enchiladas, burritos, tacos, and fresh chilies used in our chili rellenos. All of our sauces are homemade with fresh roasted ingredients daily. We use only the freshest ingredients, and have some gluten free and vegetarian meal options. So, if your looking for good fresh on order food, this is your place. P.S.!!!- Everybody says we have the best margaritas in town!!! Also made with freshly squeezed limes...
Martinez, California, United States
“Almost a 4-star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW

In my rankings 3=meets expectations, 4=exceeds.
We were seated and promptly served a big helping of fresh chips and salsa by a very nice staff. Our chicken quesadilla was tasty and bigger than we were expecting. Adequate beer selection with local options. Nice overall vibe; it's clear that the owners and staff care about what they do.

• Visited April 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Illinois
“Best Mexican food in the valley.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW via mobile

Great food, generous portions, attentive staff, casual atmosphere. Staff was attentive and responsive to my specific requests regarding preparation of my meal. Top drawer experience. Will be back early and often.

Columbus, Ohio
“Chatty Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Food was good and the portion size was huge. Definitely left feeling like I got my money's worth. Unfortunately, our booth was positioned near the wait staff area. Overheard a lot of inappropriate conversation while eating. Felt like I was eating at someone's home instead of a restaurant.

Banff, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015 via mobile

I had lunch here while spending a day of errands in Moab. I had the toastadas with barbacoa pork. They were very good and about the right size for a lunch portion, although I left a few bites on my plate. Piled high with veggies, cheese, and sour cream, they were delicious with a surprising sweetness that I liked. The wait staff was very attentive with four different people, including the owner, dropping by my table to see if I needed anything.

Moab, Utah
“Delicious, Large Portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

This restaurant has been through a couple of different owners in recent years. The new owners are by far the best! The food was wonderful, I'm glad I decided to give them another try. Wonderful for locals and visitors!

• Visited April 2015