“Good Sandwiches to GO!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
St Louis, Missouri
“Good Sandwiches to GO!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We bought our food for the day for visits to the National Parks in the area. The breakfast looked delicious too but we didn't eat here for breakfast.

Visited October 2012

Midvale, Utah
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I haven't tried their food because the server was an as....., I order some dish with fish of the day, the waiter "Tom" told me they were out, then I asked for a change of the regular chips to the sweet potato chips on a burger dish, he said "the kitchen wont let me do that and then he just walked away without offering me to do it for extra price or another alternative, I got upset and I was keeping my anger inside so my friends can have a nice experience because this is a place with the same morals I have. The waiter Tom never asked my friend what dressing she wanted but asked the other guys and she had to return the one Tom order for her. Tom never bother to offer me anything else and my husband had to make him call so I can order something else and when I asked for french fries he told me "no french fries here no!!" almost yelling at me.... (oh I wanted to punch him in the face) and by checking on their page right now THEY DO HAVE FRENCH FRIES!. I asked the hostess if it was true I cannot make changes on my plate and the hostess told me "oh you can, your waiter told you you can't?" all of us lost our appetite, we had to get to go boxes for my friends and I had to get subway! I would like to try their food but with Tom there I really doubt I will ever go again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brookville, Pennsylvania
“Absolute Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

It is the kind of place where you will read that it has horrible service and average food and you'll still be inclined to try. Hope all you want but this place is one of the worst in Moab. Go to Moab Diner, or even Denny's. You will be thankful in the long run.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lewes, England, United Kingdom
“Alternative Eating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had a salmon cake and lovely fresh salad. It was so nice to get raw vegetables (not just leaves). The service was friendly and good and there was live music, a very jolly fiddler playing outside on the verandah. Really enjoyed this experience.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Very tasty late night meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Only ate here once, but the menu had an interesting mix of food choices. Had the cracked pepper encrusted salmon with pesto ravioli. Good enough to overlook friendly but slow service

Visited September 2012