“A Great Birthday” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 83 Activities in Moab
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Not just a trail ride, but a unique horseback experience with personal attention, traditional cowboy guide, well-trained horses, close to town. Ever wanted to learn to rope? We can get you started. MH Cowboy wants you to take away from your experience a memorable and informative horseback ride. We offer our customers many ride options by including a one hour, two hour and three hour ride, other options are only limited by our customers. Generally, we are closed on Sundays. Open year round.
Provo
“A Great Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our ride! The trail Matt took us on was beautiful! I've been trail riding before; however, this trail was a bit more intensive than I'm used to, Matt was awesome though, he was patient and helpful and the horses were so good. My boyfriend, who hasn't been riding very much in the past even had a relatively easy time on the trails. It was great. I would recommend MH Cowboy to anyone. Matt and Heidi are such sweet, awesome people.

Visited March 2013

Draper, Utah
8 attraction reviews
“Yee Haw!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My daughter the horse-obsessed woman, NEEDED to do a trail ride while we were on vacation. I could choose between 2 places. The other one has 21 other people going on a 2 hr. ride at some specified time. We called Matt and he was willing to take her on a 3 hr. ride where they were the only the two of them going. He charged for a 3 hr. ride, what the other place was charging for 2 hrs.! Inasmuch as my daughter was an experienced rider, he was willing to let her ride the horse as fast as she was comfortable. She had the best time ever on a "trail ride". No nose-to-tail, lope-along rides here. This was REAL riding. We will never ride anywhere else in Moab but with Matt in the future.

Visited August 2012
Ridgefield, Washington, United States
“My girls loved it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My girls ages 19 and 13 wanted to ride a horse while in Moab. We talked with Matt and scheduled a 2 hour ride for the girls. They had a great time!!! When they got back, neither stopped talking about it for hours. My husband and I were disappointed that we didn't go on the ride also, especially when we heard how many Pictographs they saw on the ride. I would highly recommend MH Cowboy!!

Visited August 2012
“Fun for all skill levels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and our 3 boys; ages 10, 8, and 7 decided to try horse back riding while in Moab. At first we were worried that the boys had no experience, but Matt Creswell was totally accommodating and adapted the ride for us. It was a total blast! Our boys LOVED it and are already begging to do it again. Definitely take the time to do this when you're in Moab. It is an amazing deal and you can be confident you're in great hands.

Daytona Beach, FL
“Great Riding Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very friendly staff and very knowledgeable guide. The price was very fair and comparable to other areas. Well trained horses. The 2 hour ride was just right for us, well paced, and enjoyed seeing the scenery and the ancient cliff drawings! An extra treat for us was the demonstration at end of ride that the guide gave us on other things the horses are trained to do, such as cattle work, roping, etc.
Linda & Mike/Florida