“Pizza was good for Pizza Hut” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 71 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: Pizza
Lindenhurst
“Pizza was good for Pizza Hut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Place was not as clean as it should have been. There was food on the floor and the staff seemed dis-interested.

Visited May 2013

Tampa, Fl.
“It's a Pizza Hut, give it a break!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food was exactly what it should have been. I'm not sure why other reviewers rate it poorly, it's Pizza Hut. If you are looking for something specialty or gourmet, this is not it. However, if you want a budget option in an expensive town, this is perfect. Service was very friendly and fast.

Visited April 2013
“Pizza sucked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Our pizza took awhile to get to us and we r right down the street plus it was burnt as in throw away bad

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, Utah
“Refurbished Pizza Hut is still just so-so.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Several months ago a fire caused this Pizza Hut to close its doors and begin renovation. Before then, we'd tried them several times and each experience was different; sometimes good, sometimes not so much. Since renovating, we decided to try it out again and see how much had been changed, if anything at all. While the interior looked much cleaner, the table we were seated at was uneven and rocking; seems the furniture didn't get changed after the fire.

Our waitress, Jaraka, was young and yet dour faced; we cracked a few jokes at her, but no smile, just a "Are you ready to order?" After giving her our drink order, we began perusing the menu; I ended up ordering the Everyday Meal Deal for $6.99. From column A, I chose the personal pan pizza with ground beef, red onions and diced tomatoes; from column B I chose the pepperoni rolls.

My husband ordered a hand tossed supreme and a side order of the boneless chicken wings. He looked at the salad bar, but $3.49 for a one trip plate seemed a little too much to charge for what was offered. After receiving our drinks and meal items I began photographing; and that is when the waitress became much friendlier and smiled now; stopping by our table often to see how everything was, or if we needed anything.

My personal pan pizza was not bad; the crust was just browned, very bread like, but the toppings were good. My husband's pizza was more darkly browned and crisp; he liked the crust and all the toppings.

The boneless chicken wings were an absolute joke; they were buffalo seasoned chicken nuggets. In fact, when I went grocery shopping the next day, I showed my husband a bagged item in the frozen food section with the same photo of the nuggets on the package.

After the fire and renovating, we were looking for a Pizza Hut that had become better; we were disappointed in many aspects - interior, wait staff, and food quality. However, it is a popular chain restaurant in a busy tourist area, so they will probably do well in the long run.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California, United States
“What a joke!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We ordered Pizza delivered to our hotel on 10/21/12. They took the order and I asked for my pizza to be well done (I stressed very well done with a crispy crust.) The pizza came with a special (8 buffalo wings.) My wife also ordered pizza with no stipulations other than light sauce. The pizza arrived within the 40 minute time frame we were given. I had asked over the phone if they wanted my credit card by phone or would the driver take the number. They said either way. So I was shocked when the driver had no clue about the credit card and stood there and bad mouth the girl who takes the phone orders for the entire time we were doing the transaction. My pizzia was a folded over mess at the bottom of the box (like someone had stood it on it's side.) The buffalo wings were full of fat and awful. I ate one wing and a half of one piece of pizza then threw them in the trash. I didn't call the store because anyone who could have the clear cut directions they had then deliver this type of food would be a waste of time to talk to. But I can tell you this. If you buy pizza from this store remember the old saying "buyer be ware." I would not recommend this Pizza Hut to anyone, ever!!

• Visited October 2012