Everything is pricey in Moab, so we expected to pay the high price we did. Pool is indoor and it gets very loud with just a couple of kiddos in there. Breakfast is tasty, about what you'd expect from a free meal. Plenty of options, including pancakes. Location is fine, but not right downtown. We liked that it was north a bit -- closer to Arches.
On the downside, the room was tidied, but never cleaned during our 5-night stay. Definitely never vacuumed, sheets never swapped out. A little odd and unexpected for $200 bucks a night, but it wasn't terribly bothersome. On the plus side, they provided 6 towels for 4 people. VERY much appreciated. A/C Unit had a rattling sound the entire time, but it did cool the room. General hotel noise was low, even with the crummy room right above the entrance outside the elevator.
Service was also average. When the front desk clerk needed a smoke, she put up a "be back in 5 min" sign and went out front to smoke. Seems like that should be done on regular breaks when someone else can cover the desk.
There is a bike storage room, but only accessible from the inside (again, inconvenient). Nice to have a suite with a little fridge/sink. Very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the banks of the mighty Colorado river sits the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Artistically decorated, this three story, 79 room hotel is surrounded by the majestic red rock cliffs of southeastern Utah. All of our rooms and suites are beautifully appointed for business or pleasure. Each room has a 27' television, free wireless internet access, two line phones with voicemail, coffee maker, irons, and ironing boards. The one and two bed suites include a queen size sleeper sofa, refrigerators and microwaves. The Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features the express start breakfast with a complimentary copy of the USA today to get your morning off right. Just a short drive by car brings you to the entrances of Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. For the more adventuresome, how about you at the wheel of a four wheel drive in the rugged back country experiencing awe inspiring scenery. If four wheels are to tame, consider two wheels on the infamous Slick Rock bike trail, or show no fear rafting the white water rapids of the Colorado river. Whether your looking for a relaxing weekend away or a week full of adventure, the Moab Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is the place to be in South Eastern Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Moab
- Holiday Inn Moab
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Moab Utah