We stayed at the Cali Cochitta in May of 2012 (I'm a bit late in writing this review.) The stay was fabulous. The owner could not have been more helpful and very friendly. We had two rooms and they were just beautiful. Wonderfully decorated. Great showers. Thick towels. The breakfast was a gourmet treat. If we are anywhere near Moab, there is no other place I'd stay, at any price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah