We spent 4 nights at the Cali Cochitta B&B. It was very comfortable, very clean and only a few minutes walk to the downtown Moab area. We've never been to Moab. The owners made us feel at home. They helped with restaurant choices, golf course reservations, hikes, etc. Plus, each morning they served a different delicious breakfast. After traveling around Utah, we found the Cali Cochitta an excellent place to stay and a great value. We would stay there any time we are in Moab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic home located in a quiet neighborhood in historic old town Moab. We are within walking distance to local shops, restaurants. Wonderful homemade breakfast included in the room rate. Relaxing gardens and porches surrounding the property. Comfortable, clean and eye pleasing accommodations. Dogs are welcome in our 2 outdoor cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cali Cochitta Hotel Moab
- Cali Cochitta Bed And Breakfast
- Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast Moab, Utah