“Next to the Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Description: To all our loyal fans...WE HAVE NOT CLOSED! We have moved just down the street to 397 N. Main. Trip Advisor requires we start a new listing and "closes" the old one. Please find our new review and most importantly come see our new location at 397 N. Main Street just 1/10th of a mile closer to the heart of downtown. Thank you.
New York
“Next to the Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

As we were disappointed with the breakfast at the Hampton we went here each morning. A very warm welcome and a tasty breakfast sandwich.

Visited November 2012

94% Recommend
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Hurry down to buy the monkey bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a nice, friendly cafe. We stopped in to buy sandwiches on the days we were hiking. We absolutely loved the monkey bread tasters at the counter and the little cookie's I found at the bottom of my lunch bag. Everything was freshly made and delicious.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Sweet visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Have now been visiting this store several time actually on each of my last visits to Moab. Each time I am there I find a new delicious thing to buy. The owners are friendly and down to earth - just like Moab and it beautiful surroundings. Coffee is great and the sandwiches filling. I'll be back soon for more.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CCrave, Manager at Sweet Cravings Bakery + Bistro, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
We love repeat visits! :) Thank you for returning each time you are here...our bakery team is always searching for new products and we hope you continue to find new reasons to stop in on future visits as well. We look forward to seeing you soon!
wyoming
“What great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Passing through Moab on our way to see our son at school in Durango we stopped at this delightful little bakery/deli in Moab. My wife an I had a great turkey wrap and then had to sample some of the sweets. I had banana bread to die for and she had these fantastic homemade cookies. We were waited on my the manager and she was so friendly and nice to chat with. This is our new "must" stop as we go back and forth to Durango.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
It's so great to hear when we can add to the experience of traveling...we hope to see you soon to sample some of the other breads in our line or just "refuel" along your trip to visit your son. Thank you for sharing your experience!
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast sandwhiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to check this place out for breakfast becuase it was right next to our motel. So glad we did! We each got egg sandwhiches with bacon and hot sauce. They were great! Huge protions, fresh, and delicious. The lady who served us was very friendly. I would have gone back, but we were on our way out of town!

• Visited September 2012