“Outlaw Jeep Rocks! RB” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 49 Tours & Activities in Moab
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Over the past few years, we have worked hard to set ourselves apart in Moab. By offering Rentals, Drive Along, Ride Along, Guided Tours and Recovery, we have become the most accommodating One Stop Jeep Shop around.
Eden, Utah
“Outlaw Jeep Rocks! RB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

These guys (and gal) totally get it...customer service city! Great price and awesome rig....we had never rented a jeep before and they took care of everything and were very patient with the all questioning wife on multiple calls on every detail....we were there this year for Safari Week and had a tour at 8 am ...we called and asked if we could get the jeep the night before and they said "no problem"...then delivered it to our campsite at Riverside Oasis ....no extra charge and we got to use it for a full night....loaded with cooler and all the ice we wanted the whole time....then they came and picked it up from our campsite they day we left!! We did the Secret Spire and there was plenty of fun....the whiners here about prohibited trails...if you're that great of driver, why don't you have your own jeep? We will come back to Outlaw again this fall!!

Visited April 2013

Layton, Utah
“Amazing Customer Service, WILL RENT AGAIN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

There are a number of Jeep rentals in Moab Utah. I did some research and saw that Outlaw Jeeps were priced about the same and gave them a shot. I am an avid Jeeper. My jeep was out of commission so I rented whiled I was down there. Jim politely walked us through everything and I asked him if he'd waive any of the trails. He asked my experience, and the group I was going with...within minutes, he adjusted the contract, removed a few trails that we said we may try but wasn't sure. I would totally do business with him again.

PS anyone who rights a review and puts their name as Don't Rent from O, obviously has short man syndrome....just say'n

Visited August 2012
“Best customer service ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had broke down on a trail with my own jeep and barley got it back to outlaw jeep tours. Before I could get out of my jeep jimmy was at my door asking what he could do to help me out. He let me use his lift, tools, and welder to fix my jeep and sold me a winch for my jeep. I would highly recommend Outlaw Jeep tours to anyone awesome customer service and am planning a trip to their new location in colorado! Keep up the great work guys and thanks for your help fixing my jeep!

Visited April 2013
21 attraction reviews
“Great Jeep Rental Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would highly recommend this outfitter. They go above and beyond to take care of you. The equipment they have has been built for Moab, the owner really knows what he is doing. They do not restrict to certain trails or limited mileage like other companies in Moab. I would recommend renting a Rubicon unless you want a jeep for gravel road travel. To really experience Moab I would suggest you do Fins and Things and Hell's Revenge and you need a Rubicon for that. We took our 5 and 10 year old children on these trails and they loved it.

Visited June 2013
NOYB
“The best part of our Moab trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

On the last full day of our Moab trip, my wife and I decided to do a jeep tour with Outlaw Jeep Tours. The owner, Jim, was our guide and was extremely personable and friendly. It was the first tour that either my wife or I had done and we absolutely loved it. The next time I'm in Moab I'll be hitting them up for another tour. If you're thinking of doing a jeep tour, make Outlaw your first call.

Jim, if you're reading this, thanks for the great time! It made for a great birthday present.

Visited June 2013