“Made me feel like I was on the skirts of Mexico and California” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Moab
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Street Food
Description: Quesadilla Mobilla is Moab, Utah's first and only gourmet food truck, featuring delicious gourmet quesadillas that are not what you might expect! Come see why it has become a locals favorite!
Oklahoma
“Made me feel like I was on the skirts of Mexico and California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great food. Awesome service. This is a must place to eat. This is the second time I have been here and plan to making this a once a year treat.

Visited October 2013

“Best Quesadilla of My Life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I can not say enough about how fantastic this food truck is! My friend and I were on a cross country road trip and we spent one night in Moab while visiting Arches and Canyonlands. After visiting both parks we went back to Moab to grab a quick dinner and stumbled upon Quesadilla Mobilla. OH MY GOD! It was our best food decision of the whole trip! I ordered the Southern Belle quesadilla (shredded beef, corn, cheese, onions and spicy sweet potatoes with a chipotle lime sour cream). WOW! It was delicious! At first I was a little suspect of sweet potatoes in a quesadilla but ultimately my curiosity is what drove me to order that. They added such a great flavor with the beef. I would recommend eating here to anyone I know visiting Moab!

• Visited May 2013
Orem, Utah
“Now that's what I'm talking about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wow! This place is the bomb! If you like Mexican food, and especially like quesadillas, this is the place! They had cook them there and make it to your request. It has flavor, spice and is very tasty. Don't miss this place if you like this type of food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great quesadilla truck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped by the mobilla truck for a quick lunch while in Moab and found the most incredible, most delicious quesadilla I have even eaten. Kerry and her spouse/partner moved to Moab about 2 years ago. They cook everything fresh every day. The fiery fungus quesadilla is our favorite but the others are just as sumptuous! We ate lunch there the next day. The following day our group of 14 were doing a Hum-v tour of the slick rock. We asked Kerry if we could order quesadillas when we returned from our tour. They would normally be closed at the time of our return but she said sure! Call in your order and I'll have it ready. It was DELICIOUS! Don't miss this epicurean treat while you are in Moab. They will give you tips on other places to eat in town and places to visit that you may not even know about.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Forest, Illinois
“great gourmet food truck...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

...fun staff. absolutely delicious quesadillas! took ours to go, too chilly to eat on-site--but there's a cute little table with a big umbrella for shade in the parking lot for nice days. nice people/good service!