“Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 83 Activities in Moab
Type: Sports Complexes, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 30,000 total skydives since then! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Canyonlands like never before!
Palisade, Co.
“Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Extremely professional! Group of 6 went for girl trip, felt very comfortable and SAFE from the first second we arrived. Very clear, concise instructions, non-intimidating environment and very, very knowledgable staff.
We had almost as much fun waiting and watching as the actual jump.
Kidding...the jump was the most amazing thing I've ever done and I cannot wait to go back.

Everyone we worked with from the person on the phone taking reservation to the guy packing the chutes ( we like him a lot!) was professional, courteous, and fun as hell!!

If you are thinking about it...call them now and do it!

Visited October 2013

SF Bay Area
5 attraction reviews
“A Bucket List Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

There are some things that just sit at the back of my brain until they gradually fade away. Skydiving was one of them.

I went to visit my daughter who now lives in Moab and decided to take the plunge.
From the moment we arrived until our departure, we saw nothing but professionalism with a great deal of humor.

On the flight up, my tandem partner (Mike?) checked on me often, went over the instructions a couple of times and became a tour guide pointing out different formations. He also informed me he was a base jumper. Given the fact that he was still alive and did not walk with a limp gave him a lot more cred. His talking also took my mind off the fact that I was about to jump out of a perfectly good plane and did a lot to calm my nerves. Mike went so far as to ask me why this had fallen off my bucket list to which I had no answer.

As for the rest? You have to experience it for yourself. Just a hint~ I will definitely do this again! Skydive Moab was, most importantly, professional and, secondly, the crew clearly enjoyed what they were doing and their enthusiasm was contagious!

If you are visiting Moab, you really need to ask yourself why skydiving has fallen off your bucket list and DO IT!

Visited September 2013
Sandy, Utah
5 attraction reviews
“A great jump and a great bunch of guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I signed my father up for a jump on his 70th birthday and he had a phenomenal time. More importantly, these counter-culture Bohemian types somehow managed to treat him like one of their own while at the same time showing him respect and deference. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Visited October 2013
Durango, Colorado, United States
“Leap of a lifetime!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

From the second I made the reservation to the second we left the airport, skydive Moab made me feel important, comfortable, and happy!! They are professional and detailed yet fun and outgoing. Skydiving has been on my bucket list despite my fear of heights and I could not have chosen a better company to help me check it off!!! Keith was such a joy to work with! He helped us with our reservation and answered all of our questions. I felt like he went out of his way to build a relationship with me before I showed up Saturday morning. He even accommodated a last minute addition to our group! Kevin was my instructor and made me feel extremely comfortable and calm. At 10,000 feet it was such a pleasure to know that he had my back! I felt like I was in good hands! This was a trip of a lifetime and I am so glad we chose Skydive Moab! I can't wait to take my family and friends back for future jumps!!

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I first jumped with Skydive Moab in 2012, and enjoyed my experience so much I just had to jump again this year so on Friday august 30th 2013 i jumped with a friend it was amazing, i jumped again on Monday the 2nd of September. it was better than the first two times, you will not find a more professional team to jump with i would recommend them to anyone, if you want to conquer your fears or want to tick off something from your bucket list or just want to jump with amazing bunch of people Skydive Moab is the place to go.. i can not say enough about how great they are there.. they inform you every step of the way with whats going to happen and when .. if its your first jump i would recommend getting the pictures and video of your jump...

Visited August 2013

Been to Skydive Moab? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Skydive Moab, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.