“Amazing!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 67 Outdoor Activities in Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Moab opened it's doors in November 2003 and is family owned and operated. We introduced skydiving to Moab and have recorded over 50,000 total skydives since then and 15,000 of those total jumps have been 1st time tandem skydives! We are the Premier Skydiving Center in Moab with over 90+ combined years in the business. Let us share our love and passion for the sport with you and see Arches & Canyonlands National Parks like never before! We have an excellent safety record over the past 11 years!
“Amazing!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Wow!! What an amazing time and such a great company!! Everyone was extremely welcoming and confident! It made our first jump a wonderful experience. Will be going back!!!!!!!!!! Soon!!!

Farmington, New Mexico
“Skydive Moab Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I celebrated turning 50 by skydiving at Skydive Moab with a couple friends. It was the most amazing experience!! Not only was the jump a rush and the views awe inspiring, the staff at Skydive Moab were the BEST. They were professional, fun, and obviously love what they get to do for a living. I can't wait to head back to Moab next spring so I can skydive with these guys again!! Thanks Skydive Moab for helping me have the opportunity for such an awesome birthday

Cortez, Colorado
“Extremely courteous professionals who will guarantee your safety and your fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Couldn't ask for a better experience. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. At no point did I feel like I wasn't in the right hands for the jump. I plan to come back again.

Colorado
“Awesome is all I can say.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The people and all so friendly and very confident in what they do. Been there twice and both times felt very safe and so excited to go skydiving. Definately will be back again next year. Thanks Jimmy for letting me pull the cord!

Farmington, New Mexico, United States
“1st jump, but definitely not the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

What an incredible experience! Anyone interested in skydiving, this is the place to plunge. The staff is excellent; exceptionally courteous, professional, and fun. They love what they do and it shows, from the minute you arrive until you leave the tarmac after gently floating back to the earth. We will definitely be returning!