I changed my reservation about wek before our arrival and the staff was quite able to accomodate the change - easy to work with. We stayed here in a small travel trailer and were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. This campground is nicely laid out with an expansive tent area, some cabins, and the RV area. Bathrooms were clean. I thought we'd have some noise "challenges" with some young folks in an RV across the way - but at 10 pm they were quiet. We'd stay here again. Easy access to Arches National Park - which is a site to see. Don't miss it.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel
- Canyonlands Campground Hotel Moab
- Canyonlands Campground Moab, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Campground is a RV park with 66 RV sites, 15 water and electric sites, 41 tent sites, and 8 camper cabins.Services include free wi-fi, swimming pool, pavilion, group campfire area, and childrens play area. The park is pet friendly except for the cabin area. We have a gas station/convenience store, propane sales, and laundromat on site. All sites except RV sites include a fire ring. ... more less