Stunningly beautiful and peaceful location, between the lush green banks of the Colorado and the towering red buttes and spires. Rooms/units are spacious, extremely comfortable, very well-appointed and exquisitely designed and decorated in a "rustic chic" style. It's a perfect place to relax. Staff are very helpful and professional. Restaurant is the full high-class dining experience, with prices to match - seems a little incongruous in the rural setting, but it's probably the best restaurant in the Moab area. Restaurant staff are well-trained and attentive but maybe a little inexperienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star resort in secluded location. Perfect for spa relaxation or base camp for an action-packed outdoor excursions. 55 Luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Parks as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort Moab, Utah