We just returned from a weeks stay at Sorrel River Ranch Resort. The property was beautifully located right next to the Colorado River. The river view room we stayed in was 20 yards from the bank. The property was very peaceful and the staff was great. Arthur in Food and Beverage really went out of the way for us and we appreciated it. Food was superb. The only drawback is that the property is 17 miles from the main part of Moab township, but some may enjoy the remoteness. Also the partners we used for our adventures (off-roading and rafting) were excellent as well. Beware cell phone and wi-fi are spotty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star resort in a secluded location near Moab, Utah. Perfect for spa relaxation or as a base camp for action-packed outdoor excursions. 55 Luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, yoga, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer(R) and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelClick, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort Moab, Utah