We can’t begin to thank the seasoned professional staff of Sorrel River Ranch. They made the first thanksgiving away from family and the Big Turkey Spread a memorable experience.
As we learned, the winding down of the ‘Season’ was upon them and we would never have known it. From our first contact and daily connection with Zach the assistant Manager( as you travelers know…the first impression and lasting impression), to our nightly waiter Thomas, we were able to enjoy every moment of our 5 day stay. The chef Michael and his assistant Henry, provided us with nightly presentations of epicurean delight. The vegetables are fresh from their garden.. Our Thanksgiving Dinner was exceptional…And the pumpkin pie was truly a unexpected way to end the evening. It too was fresh pumpkin from the garden. We also, enjoyed our long horseback rides back into Onion Creek and Castle Valley with Nicole our wrangler. Oh, and we had the most incredible spa treatments with Tamara….wonderful visits with the General Manager Tim.
We highly recommend the river spa rooms. Where we had a glimpse of river otters, deer, steer grazing, and even a couple of eagles. Our room was comfortable, very private, and well- appointed .
We consider ourselves seasoned travelers and fortunate to stay at some of the finest inns throughout the world. We both couldn’t believe we found this incredible little bit of rustic elegance along the Colorado River. We are currently planning my husband’s and daughter’s 50-70 birthdays next year and look forward to seeing ourselves once again at Sorrel River Ranch.
Karen and Rick W
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort Moab, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA four diamond resort in secluded location. Perfect for spa relaxation or base camp for an action-packed outdoor excursions. 55 luxury suites and rooms with breathtaking private views of red rock mesas and the Colorado River. Special signature wellness, sports and arts programming takes advantage of close proximity to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Parks as well as Moab, Utah state parks. Exciting adventures are at your doorstep with miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding, river rafting and kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, canyoneering, base jumping, hot air ballooning, motorcycling, Hummer® and ATV touring. Perfect for romantic weekends, family holidays, corporate retreats and photographs of a lifetime. Where Luxury Meets Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.