“Fresh Made Sandwiches!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Moab
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Vegetarian, Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Here at our deli run by a friendly young couple, we serve sandwiches, salads and soup of the day. Our entire product is of the highest quality with the vast majority made right here daily. We are not fast food, but we are made to order comfort food that will meet your every expectation. We appreciate your patience if your order takes awhile and we will always quote a time when necessary. Phone orders are always welcome and will provide more time to enjoy your meal when the clock is an issue. Thank you :)
Moab, Utah
“Fresh Made Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very good Club Sandwich! Service is always friendly!! Everything is made to order so it's worth the wait. Thanks for the great food and we'll be back soon!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Moab, Utah
“Tuna Melt is Mmm Mmm .....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Soup, Great Sandwiches, Great People. The Tuna Melt is my Favorite so far, but everything has been terrific.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Livingston, Louisiana
“LOVE IT......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have been to this deli multiple times in the last year. WE LOVE IT!!! Highly recommend....Everything is always fresh, bread, ingredients of sandwiches and soups are amazing. The service of the owners is always exceptional.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Massive Sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stopped in here before one of my day trips into Arches to pick up a sandwich. I ordered the club and I was shocked when they handed me the sandwich, it was huge. Once I was on the trail I bit into my sandwich and it was delicious, the meat was fresh and the bacon was crispy and perfectly cooked. Good value and taste!

Visited September 2012
Moab, Ut
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food is terrific and fresh, and the help is friendly and helpful. I would go to the Desert Deli any time I wanted a great sandwish, and a pleasant place to eat llunch, or lunch to go into the hills.

Visited September 2012