“intimate experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeffrey's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Moab
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“intimate experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a nice quiet dining experience, with an intimate atmosphere. The food was amazing. The shoestring french fries were some of the best I have ever eaten. The steak was cooked to perfection (medium-rare). The escargot cooked in BBQ sauce was interesting and tasty. The atmosphere is quiet, you don't have to talk over the music, and the staff were super friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Moab, Utah
“Best Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

During our first trip to Moab my wife and I visited Jeffrey's Steakhouse Saturday night. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer along with a lemon drop and house martini. I selected the chicken Marsala with mashed potatoes. My wife selected the 6oz filet with diced potatoes. We thoroughly enjoyed everything about our meal including the service and atmosphere. Although the meal (including drinks) was well over $100 we will go back again and again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WHEELING
“intimate dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

very small place, reservations almost required, seats maybe 25 people. Staff is super friendly, and food is delicious. Pricey but worth it for a romantic nice dinner.

Visited April 2013
“Intimate with a good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Upscale dining for Moab. Small intimate dining room and the service was very attentive. We were lucky to have stopped in when we did as several parties arriving after us were turned away so be sure to make a reservation. We started off with the sautéed mushroom appetizer which was very tasty. My only complaint is I would have liked some bread to pile the mushrooms on. I ordered the filet while my husband ordered the New York strip with a side of garlic mashers to share. I didn't order a topping for my steak and it came out bland. After adding some salt and pepper to the steak it was delicious. My husband's New York strip was perfect with more sautéed mushrooms on it. Desserts were spectacular! A lil overpriced for what you get but it was the best meal I've had while in Moab.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Steaks and More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want a steak in Moab, then Jeffrey's Steakhouse is a sure bet. Additionally, thier desserts are great. Be ready to take a nap afterwards! If they have garlic mashers on the menu, do not pass those up. We found the service and the food to be top notch, first class.

Visited March 2013