“So much fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 83 Activities in Moab
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: High Point is Moab's #1 RENTAL and TOUR adventure source. We offer Hummer, ATV, UTV and Canyoneering guided tours for anyone that wants to experience the thrilling, off-road terrain Moab has to offer. If you want to rent the newest and best equipment available, High Point offers ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike and Jeep rentals. Our expert staff provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to have an unforgettable adventure. We’d love to help you figure out how to make the most of your vacation in Moab.
Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“So much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We did the sunset tour, and it was so much more fun than we had anticipated! We took our 1 year old child along and they were very accommodating. There are a few heart stopping moments and lots of laughs. Great views of Moab from the 4wd area. The hummer can definitely take you places!

Visited September 2013

“Great taste of Moab 4x4 adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I who live in Moab took my mother out for a hummer tour as a way to have some adventure while visiting Moab. She was nervous at first and smiling casually by the end. Kyler had a great sense of humor and made for a great guide. Great activity with great scenery and a great way to taste the 4x4 adventure in Moab. I know my mother will remember that tour for quite a while. Thank you!

Atlanta, GA
3 attraction reviews
“Better than we anticipated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Spur of the moment decision to take the Hummer ride for our family of 5. We figured we would just be riding around some of the rocky areas, and maybe a little mud. Never expected to get a history lesson on the area, and the ride of a lifetime up the rocks. Our guide Tera was outstanding, and maneuvered that Hummer with ease. Was the absolute high point of our trip to Moab.

Asheville, North Carolina
“OMG!! Hell's Revenge Hummer Adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary touring Utah and ended up in Moab. We found ourselves in the High Point Hummer and ATV on Main Street across from Wendy’s. While talking to the two wonderful women in the office about the Adventures offered, we decided to take the 2 hour Sunset Hummer Adventure Tour of Hell’s Revenge. Right off, I knew the words “Hell’s Revenge” was trying to tell me something. Me, being deathly afraid of heights, was beginning to have second thoughts. So happy now that I didn’t back out. It was wonderful, but scary beyond scary. Our driver, Andy, was absolutely the best!!. He was extremely knowledgeable about the trail and history of the area, and very funny and provided humor and excitement, and on top of that, he was a great driver. If (and that is a BIG IF) I ever did this tour again, I would make sure I was on Andy’s hummer. One of the first crossings we made was on a chicken’s neck literally not wide enough for the hummer (in my view point), but I survived this hoping that this was the worse thing on the tour (wrong!). Then, at times, I felt we were vertical (not only felt it, but we were!). At one point, he took us up a huge boulder backward! The boulder had to be 400-500 feet high (no kidding, don’t believe me – take the tour with Andy!), and when we reached the top, I thought we were going off backward into the abyss!!! At this point, I think my heart stopped. The main point of the tour was to have fun, and SCREAM (Andy informed us in the beginning there would be no screaming that screaming Is irritating, yeah right, easy for him to say)!! Our group consisted of 10 people. My husband and I, and two families from Colorado. They were great and so much fun to have on the tour. Andy, High Point Hummer, took us on the most exciting, breathtaking, and breathholding, tour that I will never forget. Let me say to those of you that are deathly afraid of heights, you must take this tour if you are ever in Moab. I highly recommend this company and especially our driver, Andy. What a wonderful 40th anniversary memory that we will long remember. So happy we took this tour!!

Visited August 2013
Bristol, Connecticut
“Breathtaking ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I loved the sunset drive we took with Highpoint in one of their Hummers. We had a chance to experience the back country in its natural setting.