I've stayed here several times mostly due to the location and that it has a pool which is nice to come back to after a day of hiking or climbing.
I've read several of the reviews and people need to relax. It is definitely better than a KOA site where you have an outhouse and no shower.
The owners are always fantastic! I had an experience last year where all our gear had blown away at a campsite in canyonlands and we couldn't find any of it. We went down to Main street to find any room/cabin available for us to sleep. It was Memorial Day weekend and EVERYWHERE was booked! We went to Slick Rock and they lent us a tent to sleep in for the night.
If you are high maintenance and can't sleep at a CAMPSITE that has dirt and therefore is dirty, go to the Motel 8.
- Also Known As:
- Slickrock Campground Hotel
- Slickrock Campground Hotel Moab
- Slickrock Campground Moab, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moab's Oldest and Largest Campground. We are family owned and operated. Feel free to stop in and look at our facilities. Hope to see you soon.We Love Happy Campers! ... more less