“Very Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adobe Abode Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moab
Adobe Abode Bed & Breakfast
You added Adobe Abode Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
778 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT 84532   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Moab B&B and Inns
Washington, DC
“Very Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I are avid hikers which means that we were up at the crack of dawn and out the door so we couldn't really appreciate the full benefit of Adobe Abode. The abode is a gorgeous home that has very comfortable amenities and a great patio to relax in after a hard day hiking. We stayed in the Southwest Room which had a day bed in addition to our queen size bed. Nice rooms, great amenities. Keith is a charm and a great metal artist. Ask to see his portfolio of work that isn't already hang in around the abode.

Keith has cold beverages in the guest fridge that you can grab...its all include in the price. The choices are beer, wine and cold water which you need in the desert. Breakfast is served every morning at 8am. Of course since we were out the door by 7am we never got to enjoy the food but I heard it as fabulous.

One minor dislike..we would prefer that they vacuum the sand out of the room every day. Minor..and I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Touring southern Utah's many wonderful parklands was the first trip my husband wanted to undertake following his (apparently successful) bout with a very rare and deadly cancer. Unlike our several previous trips there, this one would be at a slower pace, one that would allow us to enjoy a leisurely breakfast and perhaps shed the hiking boots to dress for a nice dinner. The Adobe Abode was the perfect alternative to the "value deals" on the strip. If we felt like staying in, owner Keith made it clear that it was our "home away from home," and we learned that we enjoyed billiards competition. If we felt like hiking, he reminded us to help ourselves to complementary cold beverages from the guest fridge. He suggested several restaurants and we happily tried them all. Nicole's delicious breakfasts equipped us for any and everything. I was actually pleased to hear her preparing our food as I awoke in the Asian room adjoining the kitchen. Keith and Lori's B&B creation is a story in itself. My husband and I hope to revisit their dream on our next Moab stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. Spacious facility with many outdoor and indoor sitting and visiting areas. Sling chairs and table and chairs outside. Three living areas plus kitchen inside. Guests are pretty much on their own in the evening - which is fine with me, especially considering the generosity of the host. House overlooks a lush creek valley in the mid distance with the red rocks beyond. Nice. Next to the Matheson Nature Conservancy area. We didn't see much because it was dry - but another time we might be luckier.
Close enough to town to walk. Considering how frenetic Moab can be, this place is a wonderful alternative.

Room Tip: Any room on the creek side would be good, I think.
Arvada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

First things first the internet does not do this place justice!! I was totally shocked when I walked through the doors. It took my breath away. Flat out. This is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast that I will make sure I visit again. Nicole (the fabulous chef and care taker) is extremely nice and made our stay even more enjoyable. She knew the area extremely well and don't even get me started on the Breakfast!! It was amazing and was very delicious and fresh. You will love this place!

Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I am not sure what standard people have for breakfast that they didn't love it, but I did. The cook is so attentive and willing to make you a wonderful meal to start the day.

She and the owner know so much about the area and what is going on during any given day. We left for lunch and dinner knowing exactly where to go and what to order (and what to try if we were daring).

Location is great. Moab is SMALL for someone like me who lives in a major metropolitan area. You are about 5 minutes from everything and maybe 10 minutes from both edges of town (maybe).

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed at this B&B last Spring. I was welcomed by a very caring owner. He explained everything about the house, the town, restaurants, etc. answered all the questions I had and thereafter let me enjoy the place without intruding. He was very, very kind and polite. The breakfasts were wonderful, varied and the company of the other guests, the owner and the person looking after the house very, very enjoyable. Interesting discussions about local matters, wildlife, ArchesNP, etc. A real treat! The house is a wonderful place in itself and knowing that it was virtually built by the owner himself and his wife makes it even more of an experience. It is really a nice place. The style, while not necessarily everybodies' taste, is unique and an interesting experience. While deciding whether to book at this B&B or not, the room I chose was gone but the owner was very accommodating and gave me bigger room (higher price) for the same price as for the smaller one - considering that the place was full anyway, he didn't need to do this except that he was being very kind and accommodating. So thank you! The recommendation for a restaurant serving local products turned to be a real hit and I returned 2 evenings out of 3 - Jeffrey's Steak House - the best steak I ever had (beats NY and Minneapolis best steak houses!), interesting&very good wine selection as well and desserts out of this world - but don't try to contact the owners of this steak house by email..it seems that they don't look at it, phone works well...it is also very busy, so beware and book ahead.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stayed Oct. 2010. Off the main street so it's quiet and close to beautiful hiking but still close enough to take a long walk to dinner - ideal. Room was comfortable and clean with nice porch for relaxing. Keith is nice and welcoming. Breakfast was plenty good, tastey and filling, but not amazing. And it never fails that when the run down chain hotels are booked Keith has a much nicer room at a much better price!

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Adobe Abode Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!