“Delish w/ funky decor” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delish w/ funky decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Had wonderful egg dishes and sandwiches here. I love being able to get lunch at breakfast time. Quick and efficient service. Creative menu. The decor took me back to my youth.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Carolina
“Bacon and blueberry muffins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Enjoyed the Love Muffin Café twice during our visit to Moab. Good selection of coffee and I would definitely recommend the bacon and blueberry muffins, they were outstanding!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Get the granola! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Visited twice during our Moab stay. Line wAs long but it moved fast. Muffins were good. Granola was freaking awesome! Yes it's over priced but it's worth it.

crested butte, co
“One of the top breakfast places in Moab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This should definitely be on your list of must go to places for breakfast in Moab. While we visit Moab at least a few times a year, every morning results in a stop at Love Muffin to grab a quick bite to eat before heading off to bike for the day. The burritos are fairly large for the price (only $6!) and my wife loves the paninis. I don't usually drink coffee/expresso/americanos in the morning, but my wife loves their Americanos. Don't be discouraged if you walk in and there is a large line backed up to the door, it's definitely worth it and the line moves quick.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carlsbad, California
“Great Gluten-Free Friendly Breakfast Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Loved the Love Muffin! No-frills spot in Moab with tasty food and plenty of GF options - even baked goods! Coffee was really good, too.

I got the skinny omelet - a crepe-like omelet that had veggies and feta inside - it was very good. They're feta was outstanding. I also got the pumpkin chocolate chip muffin. It's been about 4 years since I've had a muffin! It was delicious. Super delicious. And not just for GF - I had to make my husband (who can gorge on gluten) stop stealing bites.

My husband got a breakfast burrito with chorizo - it was a perfect size: not the gluttonous size you see at some places - so if that's what you're into this isn't your place - and not too small. Just right :)

I'm so happy we stopped in here. I'm still thinking about my muffin a day later.