This BnB is wonderful. The hosts are great and the walking distance to the heart of Harpers Ferry is less than 3 minutes. The house is beautiful, cozy, and clean. I would definitely recommend staying here! I gave a 4 out of 5 because the breakfast was a bit simple. It would have been nice to have either fresh fruit or something else besides eggs and hashbrowns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage